My 3rd Album is now mastered. Artist wanted

http://www.corel.com/servlet…4776303

There Poco, you seem to have a way with images.
Download that imaging program for 30 days of full options.

open your pic into that and apply sketching or cartoon effect to it, there are a bunch to choose from (just undo or don’t apply until you find what you like), and save it as a jpeg.
That will give you a look similar to the other house with the with the white bground.
My free trail ran out.
You could also add text and turn the text into a neon sign for your hotel.
I do have another laptop I suppose I could do the 30day free trial on the other machine if you have trouble, somethings come up.

Quote: (Levi @ Sep. 03 2009, 2:02 PM)

http://www.corel.com/servlet....4776303

There Poco, you seem to have a way with images. Download that imaging program for 30 days of full options.

open your pic into that and apply sketching or cartoon effect to it, there are a bunch to choose from (just undo or don't apply until you find what you like), and save it as a jpeg. That will give you a look similar to the other house with the with the white bground. My free trail ran out. You could also add text and turn the text into a neon sign for your hotel.
I do have another laptop I suppose I could do the 30day free trial on the other machine if you have trouble, somethings come up.

I have all these programs, how do you feel about making a drawing of Edward (without the finger nails) in your own way. Could you do that, are you good with a pencil? I found the perfect building, it was just what I was looking for and it's not copy righted.

PACO

No sorry, my drawing is like my spelling fast and unconcerned. :)

Well here it is, I hope no one else was working on anything, if you are you can still submit it to me and I’ll consider it but for now the cover and disk is done. Here it is, tell me what you think.

PACO

Hope you haven’t printed 50,000 Paco :) Herion?

Nice simple imagery though!

Quote: (Bruffie @ Sep. 04 2009, 12:26 AM)

Hope you haven't printed 50,000 Paco :) Herion?

Nice simple imagery though!

Heroin, seems it's a subject that lacks taste, maybe even tasteless. Why would I call it that? The simple fact is, addiction is part of life. In Europe, the problem is grave and in 3rd world countries even worse and drives wars from it's sales. The music reflects what these people go through daily and what everyday people don't do to help them. The music is up beat and not distasteful and is certainly not dismal heavy mythological psychic rock as the title suggests. Perhaps I could've called it something else but the title says it all and reflects the subject and theme of the music. I believed from the start it was a good subject to write songs about but I see the subject may not be very popular, perhaps the music will change that. Like the song Hotel California says, "once you enter you can never leave", heroin is just like that and thats why I call it "Hotel". One of the the songs on my album is "Herion Hotel". I'll be releasing the album in a few days and hopefully the album title will be fitting. If not, I don't care the stuff sounds good in my car anyways.

Thank you for the comment on my cover.

PACO
Quote:

paco, i'm guessing, but i think he was commenting on the spelling of 'herion' [sic]

Yeah… you don’t see Herion much since Norgren bought 'em out… :p

D

PS Sorry… obscure reference to a company that makes pneumatic/hydraulic control and power components. Pretty interesting subject to do an album about though… for control system nerds…

Writers have heart and soul and can sometimes make significant changes, good luck paco! Sounding good in ones car is proof that it should be heard!

Quote: (john doe's evil twin @ Sep. 04 2009, 9:49 AM)

Quote:

paco, i'm guessing, but i think he was commenting on the spelling of 'herion' [sic]

Can someone tell the correct spelling for heroin? Never mind. yup I spelled it wrong on all my documents. Dam I have to redo it. Oh well live and learn.

Thanks for heads up.

PACO

No worries Paco. “Spell with swag!” (Whatever the heck that means… :p)

Levi’s favorite dictum.

D

:laugh: Spell fast read fast that's my approach.
That's if ya can see the print ??? . Just DO NOT do any of that evil crap, no matter how you spell it, no matter what's goin on.
Quote:

No worries Paco. "Spell with swag!" (Whatever the heck that means... :p)

don't even get me started on levi's spelling again. i wanted the red pen to STAY retired.