My-My, Hey-Hey...You buffoons are still here..lol

…even after the forum took a dump and went south for a little vacation…a little siesta so to speak. :D

Hey, has Fallopio fixed all of those gremlins in 4.0 yet? It’s been like what…2 months now? Sheeesh. As for me, I’m kickin arse and chewin bubble gum with Reason & Ableton, man. :cool:

Quote (Ted Nugent @ Sep. 20 2004,18:30)
...even after the forum took a dump and went south for a little vacation...a little siesta so to speak. :D

Hey, has Fallopio fixed all of those gremlins in 4.0 yet? It's been like what...2 months now? Sheeesh. As for me, I'm kickin arse and chewin bubble gum with Reason & Ableton, man. :cool:

Hi Ted Nugent:
It's second and third hand information.. But the story I heard that Reason is biting the Big Wazzo after the AES in San Francisco.. I think it's this weekend.. I know there are always all kinds of stories floating around just before the big AES Show..

Bill..
Quote (woxnerw @ Sep. 20 2004,18:51)
Quote (Ted Nugent @ Sep. 20 2004,18:30)
...even after the forum took a dump and went south for a little vacation...a little siesta so to speak. :D

Hey, has Fallopio fixed all of those gremlins in 4.0 yet? It's been like what...2 months now? Sheeesh. As for me, I'm kickin arse and chewin bubble gum with Reason & Ableton, man. :cool:

Hi Ted Nugent:
It's second and third hand information.. But the story I heard that Reason is biting the Big Wazzo after the AES in San Francisco.. I think it's this weekend.. I know there are always all kinds of stories floating around just before the big AES Show..

Bill..

Hahahha. You're as goofy as your avatar-pic would indicate. :laugh:

Bambi

Old Yeller

why are you even here? Have you come to hack the site again?

For Sale
Troll Food
$1 per bag

:laugh:

Reason gone? Nah, really?

Bill, ignore this fellow, he is one of those web sociopaths…

I was checking to see if corn still made good bait… I think it does… However, the Tinsil-Town News has it… I’ve heard it… and we’ll see… I think ther’ll be new product promoted at the AES this season, over there…

Right after I invested in the Lexicon Core-32 system, they stopped producing it and got out of the DAW Buisness… I know just about all there is to know about product designs, when they go under… Believe me…

So, Teddy Boy… Dump that stuff and get a Radar setup…

Bill…

Alright Ted,

You’ve had your time on the computer. Now brush your tooth and go to bed. Like I said, if you get your grades above a ‘C’ I’ll get you your own computer…

Mom

Ted…
Regardless what software you use to make your music, I dont think Id be interested in listening to your music because it seems like youre spiritually diseased. If you acted like this in front of anyone whom you hope to have an audience, they would likely agree with me. No matter how good you are…you lose your credibility as an artist and a person when you show you got a shitty attitude behind it all. ???

Quote (woxnerw @ Sep. 21 2004,19:09)
I was checking to see if corn still made good bait.. I think it does.. However, the Tinsil-Town News has it.. I've heard it.. and we'll see.. I think ther'll be new product promoted at the AES this season, over there..

Right after I invested in the Lexicon Core-32 system, they stopped producing it and got out of the DAW Buisness.. I know just about all there is to know about product designs, when they go under.. Believe me..

So, Teddy Boy.... Dump that stuff and get a Radar setup..

Bill..

Dewd.......you make absolutely no sense whatsoever. You ramble like a mushmouth who talks to doorknobs. Attempt to be coherent and relevent with future posts, otherwise...conserve the keystrokes and save us from your flibberjibbit, m8! :D
Quote (aspiringWanderer @ Sep. 21 2004,23:04)
Ted..
Regardless what software you use to make your music, I dont think Id be interested in listening to your music because it seems like youre spiritually diseased. If you acted like this in front of *anyone* whom you hope to have an audience, they would likely agree with me. No matter how good you are..you lose your credibility as an artist and a person when you show you got a shitty attitude behind it all. ???

My-My, Hey-Hey....that really hurt. :(

:;):
Quote (Ted Nugent @ Sep. 22 2004,00:33)
I was checking to see if corn still made good bait.. I think it does.. However, the Tinsil-Town News has it.. I've heard it.. and we'll see.. I think ther'll be new product promoted at the AES this season, over there..

Right after I invested in the Lexicon Core-32 system, they stopped producing it and got out of the DAW Buisness.. I know just about all there is to know about product designs, when they go under.. Believe me..

Bill..

Dewd.......you make absolutely no sense whatsoever. You ramble like a mushmouth who talks to doorknobs. Attempt to be coherent and relevent with future posts, otherwise...conserve the keystrokes and save us from your flibberjibbit, m8! :D

Ted, you are picking on someone with eons more experience and moral character of a sort that is, well, unfamiliar to you.

There are few things uglier than someone who shows that kind of disprespect.

But Bill's advice is good - you might want to try Radar.

:)
Quote (TomS @ Sep. 22 2004,07:13)
Quote (Ted Nugent @ Sep. 22 2004,00:33)

Bill..

Ted, you are picking on someone with eons more experience and moral character of a sort that is, well, unfamiliar to you.

There are few things uglier than someone who shows that kind of disprespect.

But Bill's advice is good - you might want to try Radar.

:)

More experience eh? My-My how presumptive one can become on internet forums. Truth be known, my experience would blow yours out of the water. Please consider not posting anymore like a good little worm. :D

I’m talking about Bill’s, not mine. I’m am relatively young and inexperienced. BTW, it was not a presumption, but rather a warranted, if fallible, inference.

My point was that you are being rude to someone for whom you should properly show respect. That sort of thing really bugs me. :)

Hi Guys:
I rarely reply to these topics.

In hind-sight I should have stayed away from this one…

I’ll show better restraint in the future…

Mac would know how to settle this down… I’ve seen him resolve these, in the past… :laugh:

Anyway, Sorry Everyone… T. N . … When you got it all figuered out… post us a twenty page report about it… Inquiring Minds want to know how it’s done…

Bill…

Bill..

If he doesnt want it Ill take it! Those things are great.

I KkNnOoWw Bill Brasky!:
That’s what the local Radar Rep said to me, me he heard what I invested into. This was way back in the mid '90’s… At times, I’m not sorry I didn’t take his advice… Then there are times I am…

But there is so much to learn from these recording and message Boards, up here… I’d hate to miss all this Action… lol… hehehehe…

Bill…