My-My, Hey-Hey...You buffoons are still here..lol

Quote (woxnerw @ Sep. 22 2004,10:35)
I KkNnOoWw Bill Brasky!:
That's what the local Radar Rep said to me, me he heard what I invested into. This was way back in the mid '90's.. At times, I'm not sorry I didn't take his advice.. Then there are times I am..

But there is so much to learn from these recording and message Boards, up here.. I'd hate to miss all this Action.. lol.. hehehehe..

Bill..

So tell me more about this 'AES' and this 'Radar', Mr. Goofball. Inquiring minds want to know. :laugh:

(This oughta be rich)

Wearing my Sherlock Holmes deerstalker; I’m asking myself, who is this Ted Nugent?

The real one? Obviously not.

In the first place, he’s probably British; his grammatical structures and usages, such as “arse” and “M8” place him within the UK.

(His red herrings implying that he is American are facile to say the least).

His easy use of QUOTES and emoticons suggest someone who is long familiar with the board, so is undoubtedly known to long time users on here.

So, come on Ted, give us more clues, this is a good game! :D

Ali

Quote (Ali @ Sep. 22 2004,14:17)
Wearing my Sherlock Holmes deerstalker; I'm asking myself, who is this Ted Nugent?

The real one? Obviously not.

In the first place, he's probably British; his grammatical structures and usages, such as "arse" and "M8" place him within the UK.

(His red herrings implying that he is American are facile to say the least).

His easy use of QUOTES and emoticons suggest someone who is long familiar with the board, so is undoubtedly known to long time users on here.

So, come on Ted, give us more clues, this is a good game! :D

Ali

Tee-hee. :D

The only clue I can offer is that it was not I who hacked the site. That much I can assure.

RADAR:

You don’t know very much, do you Ted? :)

Quote (woxnerw @ Sep. 22 2004,10:09)
Hi Guys:
I rarely reply to these topics.

In hind-sight I should have stayed away from this one..

I'll show better restraint in the future..

Mac would know how to settle this down.. I've seen him resolve these, in the past.. :laugh:

Hi Bill,

Staying out is the best. Don't feed the trolls. I know it's like trying not to look at a car crash, but try not to even read into such threads.

Ummm, I don't think Mac, great guy that he is, has handled flamebait well. Been to audiominds lately? He'd be happier if he stayed out of the flame wars, I think.

Greetings from Toronto. How's the coast?

I GOT IT!!! :D

Ted…

Mac…

Ted Mac’s Original Amateur Hour

(No, Mac seems to enjoy it. He’s got the power to nuke anyone that doesn’t agree with him at any time.)

Well, once again it’s early in the morning for me, and once again the eternal battle between sleep and rationality continues. :)

<!–QuoteBegin>

I GOT IT!!!

Ted…

Mac…

Ted Mac’s Original Amateur Hour

(No, Mac seems to enjoy it. He’s got the power to nuke anyone that doesn’t agree with him at any time.)

But Phoo, one wonders.

There’s a very common thing called the “Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome” where an upstanding, conservative member of the community fantasises about an alter ego who is the exact opposite,

Traditionally, the realisation of this alter ego has been difficult, but these days, with the Internet…

But, Mac as Ted? Hmmmmmmm

Probably not, Ted has a sense of humour, LOL

Ali.
Quote (Ali @ Sep. 22 2004,23:44)
Well, once again it's early in the morning for me, and once again the eternal battle between sleep and rationality continues. :)

I GOT IT!!!!

Ted...

Mac...

Ted Mac's Original Amateur Hour

(No, Mac seems to enjoy it. He's got the power to nuke anyone that doesn't agree with him at any time.)

But Phoo, one wonders.

There's a very common thing called the "Jekyll and Hyde Syndrome" where an upstanding, conservative member of the community fantasises about an alter ego who is the exact opposite,

Traditionally, the realisation of this alter ego has been difficult, but these days, with the Internet.......

But, Mac as Ted? Hmmmmmmm

Probably not, Ted has a sense of humour, LOL

Ali.
One word....ehrmmm..actually two...."Dr. Phil"

:D

Folks

Just STOP replying to this post and feeding his/her hunger. Attention seeking s/he is and attention is what s/he is getting.

Just stop, end it here, don’t take the bait. Life is too short

Hi archimedes:
<!–QuoteBegin>

Greetings from Toronto. How’s the coast?

The weather is holding. So Far… We seem to be spared from the the Big Blows that come out of the South Atlantic… So-far-so-Good… However the “Capers” got the Tail of Ivan… There was some damage up there… not a lot…

In past years I used to get into the TO area a few times during the summer… But this season… not one trip… However I got into the Montreal area, on one run…

The big talk this morning at the Tim’s was… Last frost in June and the first frost in September turned out to be 115 days… Well…

Bill…

I think it is interesting that everyone posts telling people not to post. But that is just me. :)

Quote (savingedmund @ Sep. 23 2004,08:07)
I think it is interesting that everyone posts telling people not to post. But that is just me.

Not only do they post telling others not to post, but then they start another topic telling people that; they have not posted, and how proud of that they are. ???

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

----Cosmic Sue