My new band's song

Anita (sleepwalker)

Hey,
I am the founder and sole member of a band called the orphan tribe. We just posted a new song called Anita, a bit of a tribute to a dear family member that passed away in Dec. of 2008. It’s based on a story that she told of her days as a nanny, caring for a girl that would sleep walk.

www.myspace.com/spinmine

I really like the reverse parts and the song in general. nice recording. :agree:

Huh - why can’t I hear it?

grmblegrumblgrumble…

Quote: (thirstnhowl @ Jul. 31 2009, 8:44 AM)

Hey,
I am the founder and sole member of a band called the orphan tribe. We just posted a new song called Anita, a bit of a tribute to a dear family member that passed away in Dec. of 2008. It's based on a story that she told of her days as a nanny, caring for a girl that would sleep walk.

www.myspace.com/spinmine

If your the sole member of the band who are "we"? Maybe just a typ-o? I had listen to your song, it's nice.

PACO

That would be me myself and I. Or him himself and he.

You know… “Us…” :p

That’s like my “band” ‘The Blind Mute Pygmies’. They’re all me… err… we’re all us… err… ah skip it…

D

If you think I’m schizophrenic, Look at ME!
or
I’m not schizophrenic, and neither am I!

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together

Quote: (thirstnhowl @ Jul. 31 2009, 2:56 PM)

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together

Koo-koo ka-choo! :laugh:

D - big as a Walrus...

I thought it was goo goo ka choob…

Could be… I’m not what you’d call a “Rabid, in the know Beatles fan…” :laugh:

D

gu gů g d
žÅ¯b

Ah… it appears Klingons ARE rabid, in the know Beatles fans… :laugh:

D

Like this alot! Very early ELO/Move sounding!
Nice production!

I like this song, too.
:agree:
Neat how it’s not a long song but there’s a ton of cool tidbits packed in there.

:agree: Great!

The recording quality on this is really great. And yes like others I find it to be Beatlesque.