n-T Vs Focusrite Scarlett Suite = Bad

Is it just me, or does n-T6/7 not get along with the Focusrite Scarlett plugin suite? I’m having crashes and all sorts of odd behaviour If I use any aspect of it.

Tony, just checking. Did the Scarlett work with earlier builds/versions of N-Track?
Bax

Hi, Bax. No, not really.

Bummer

Having said that, there may have been the odd n-T build here and there, that have been okay with the Scarlett suite. It’s a nice set of plugs and I fire them up occasionally but it invariably ends with me scratching my head for a few days before I realise that it’s the Scarlett plugs that have been causing problems with n-T. Typically crashing.

So, are you saying that the Interface works, but not the plugins?
Thanks,
Bax

The plugs work fine, to point but ultimately cause n problems.

Tony,
are you using the plugins with the Focusrite hardware? If you haven’t sent yet, please remember to fill and send us the crash report so that we can better investigate the problem.

Quote: (andrea n-Track @ Mar. 03 2014, 1:04 PM)

Tony,
are you using the plugins with the Focusrite hardware? If you haven't sent yet, please remember to fill and send us the crash report so that we can better investigate the problem.

Will do, Andrea. Thanks for getting back to this. Yes - I am using their hardware - the Saffire 6 USB. I guess I imagined that when n crashes and fires-up the dump, that it automatically "phones home". I'll confess to finding form-filling a tad tedious but I will try to pull my finger out.