N-Track & EZ Drummer

N-Track & EZ Drummer

Greetings…Is N-Track compatible with ToonTrack’s “EZ Drummer” ??
Thanx,
25or624

Not really well suited for it yet. The next version will have improved midi clip capabilities, only weeks away.

Anyone know if there is an EZ drummer demo to download out there anywhere?

I don’t think there has ever been one Levi. They have mp3 demos here.

And a Tutorial here.

There is a way to use EZdrummer that I should mention here, that I had not thought out. You can easily drag an EZD clip into n-Track then mix it down to wav form and bring it back in and build your track that way. It’s laborious and time consuming but would give you great practice with EZDrummer and n-Track’s editing features which are great. Hadn’t thought about that until just now. That’s how I started with EZD.

Good luck and hang in there for new MIDI capabilities coming soon.

Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Jan. 10 2009, 11:28 PM)

There is a way to use EZdrummer that I should mention here, that I had not thought out. You can easily drag an EZD clip into n-Track then mix it down to wav form and bring it back in and build your track that way. It's laborious and time consuming but would give you great practice with EZDrummer and n-Track's editing features which are great. Hadn't thought about that until just now. That's how I started with EZD.

Good luck and hang in there for new MIDI capabilities coming soon.

Sure could build a little demo clip that way!
Does that mean that EZdrummer sounds one way? Always with the same samples etc?
How about your samples, are those default for EZD? I have live samples to use I just don't have a slave inst.

I also have a way to edit midi till the cows come home and then export wav or midi to ntrack. I liked the sound of your drums.

There are plenty of drums to choose from - 3-4 snares toms cymbal sizes etc. If you have samples can’t you use n-drummer with them?

Thanks for my drum sound compliment by the way.

Your drum sound equals the big timers!
nDrummer? I’ll have to take a closer look at that them. Thx
I was listening to a major the other day and I remarked “That’s PW’s drums sound!” :agree:

well then I’ll change it! :cool:

Quote:

well then I'll change it!

Love it..
hehehe

Why do those guys over there end up copping
all the n-Track user's stuff..
anyway..
????

Bill..
:agree:

Ya you wouldn’t want to be taged as a stereotypical bohemian