n-Track causes earth quake......

Shut up - you’re givin’ me an 'eadache;-)

n-track causes Rapture.

Quote: (TomS @ May 21 2011, 3:08 PM)

n-track causes Rapture.

Well it's nearly 4pm on the 21st here and it's not happened yet.

But I guess God works to USA time?

It’s Harper Time, over here, :) :laugh: :laugh: in these parts… He even Says So…

I haven’t noticed anyone disappearing around here yet, and I’m still here (which I’ve had verified by a third party) But I guess Mark is right…God works in mysterious ways and on USA time.

Wonder what these lunatics will put on their webpage tomorrow? :p " Er…sorry guys, we meant next year" :laugh:

It’s supposed to be something like 6 PM Jerusalem time. About 3 more hours from the time at which I post this.

I poke a finger in the eye of prophecy - better come out and pound me :laugh:

I’m packed, where we going?

PACO

11 minutes from the time of this post!
Luke:
17.20 Being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God was coming, he answered them, “The kingdom of God is not coming with signs to be observed; 17.21 nor will they say, ‘Lo, here it is!’ or ‘There!’ for behold, the kingdom of God is in the midst of you.”
:)

22nd May here.

6.40am

It’s a Half-hour earlier, in Newfoundland… :) :laugh:

My neighbor was out laying shoes and clothes around town, on the sidewalks and such.

Quote: (TomS @ May 21 2011, 4:56 PM)

My neighbor was out laying shoes and clothes around town, on the sidewalks and such.

For why? Please, no, ... tell me you're jokin'?

She was doing it so that people could see that some indeed were rapted. Also, she’s not exactly a theist. I think there might have been some jocularity in there. Just a guess. :)

I was following the progress on this site http://www.rapturefail.org/ but it seems to be down at the moment - probably due to the mass of connections.

This is the originating site of the prophecy (I think). It too is very slow to load.

http://www.familyradio.com/

Wonder what it will say tomorrow

22ND HERE! Strange fact though… I have very little recollection of last nite! I wonder what happened?

Site is still not up, nor is there a google cache of it that I can access. Wait – the cache came up – it says that there are 00 days left to Judgment Day. As of last night at midnight GMT it had not been updated.

Postponed until next year?