n-Track Crash

n-Track Crashing No recording.

I hsve been a n-Track user for sometime. But my problem is. I just picked up a new/old laptop to do my recordings.

Intel Mobile Centrino 1.4 gig with 1gig or ram. USB2 running current ver of n-track.

I loaded n-track and loaded my drivers for my M-Audio Mobile Pre Audio interface.

Problem;
I start n-track and it can see my audio interface with no problem. I am able to save. But then when I close it I get a window saying that n-track has crashed, would you like to create a dump file. I have removed and re-installed n-track several times. Still getting the same problem. Please help

thx
Scott

Hi sandersen99:
If you are able to connect your laptop to the Internet, I’d continue with the .dmp file send to Flavio. If not then do a search for the .dmp file… It should be #'d and you’ll find it after a search or look in your C:/Documents and settings /Local service/Local Settings/ something like that… You’ll find it… Anyway, send it to Flavio… Support, there might be something in there that he can recommend you do to fix it…

That’s what I would do…

Bill…

I was unable to find any .dmp files on my laptop.

The path to the .dmp file should be in the screen that appears when the .dmp file is being created…

However, if you have un-installed n-Track the .dmp file may be deleted at the time n-Track is un-installed…

I just did a search and found my .dmp files here…

c:/Local Disk/Documents and Settings/(Name of your Computer/LocalSettings/temp/ >then scroll down till you see the n-Track Studio #.dmp series of files… If you have created any .dmp files they’ll be there…

Bill…