N-Track Drums Video Tutorial

Interesting. Is N-track still playing (timeline cursor still moving right) and you just don’t hear sound? Or has N-track stopped playback?

N-Track stopped playback (or used to), but I reinstalled N-track and everything works now. Don´t know where the problem was, I bet it was just a wrong checked checkbox :D

Thanks anyway

Thanx much…

bump

cliff

:agree:

HotDogWater - (That sounds delicious)
Anywho - Your feature film is one of the ‘esentials’.
And here I was using a virtual MIDI keyboard to
trigger the patterns. Doh!!
Thanks mucho!

BTW - I would be very interested if you could
maybe put up a how-to on making a video like
you did.
S. Spielberg

Thanks for the turorial. I got started right away and was able to lay down very useful tracks. Unfortunately I couldn’t retrieve the same tracks unless I reloaded the instrument and banks but then it places the vsti intrument in some new virtual channel that remains in the list of instruments from session to session but is never usable again forcing me to again reload the VSTI in yet another channel. I posted on this several days ago and couldn’t get a response.

Also, playing around with the sizing of the piano roll screen froze my machine several times and then somehow the sequence was lost. I’m now giving up and after 10 years of ntrack I’m trying what ,hopefully, will be a more stable product.

open TRACK meters from toolbar - extend meter to the right, a blank area will appear, right click in the blank area - select SHOW INSTRUMENTS - 4 BLUE FADERS will appear - one has n track drums listed at the bottom in the small black box - double click on the green text and NTD will open up - you can now adit it at will -

it sounds as if you have more than instance of NTD running, right click on same green text - remove effect and it will delete that instance -

Dr J

Hey Hotdogwater, I finally got around to watching that excellent tutorial. Is there a part 2 somewhere that I missed?

Anyone have this tutorial address? Where is it now along with part 2?

I’d like to post them somewhere safe.

I dropped HDW a PM, err… “over there”… Poppa. We’ll see if he gets back to me…

D

Thanks D
- you’re not so bad for a ReapHead.

Heeeeeyyyyy… :laugh:

Just tryin’ to help the brethren out PW…

D

HDW came through… with Part 1. He didn’t mention Part 2? Maybe he never finished it?

GRAB IT QUICK!! before he pulls it off his server…

THANKS JOE!

D

Got it D - ask if he minds it on YouTube - I’ll put it on my server until I hear.

Part 2 was always mentioned but I never saw hide nor hair of it.

I asked about Part 2… no reply yet. I don’t think he would mind YouTube… but I better check. I’ll let you know…

D

HDW never made Part 2. He said he’ll leave it on his server but it’s perfectly all right for someone to YouTube it if they like.

THANKS AGAIN HDW!

D