n-Track for iOS Contest Announcement

Win an iRig Mic

Hi all,

for anyone that has an iOS device… we are announcing the n-Track Contest to win an iRig Mic offered by iK Multimedia - an high quality mic to use with n-Track for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch! To participate in the contest follow the link below, answer two simple questions on n-Track for iOS. The winner (picked at random among those that answer correctly) will be announced on the 1st of June and will receive a free iRig Mic.

Click to go to the contest page.

Flavio.

I’d rather have a free Line6 iphone MIDI interface

of course that is what most people are using these mobile apps for, Midi and audio… :agree:

then again that’s a lot more compiling and extensions not to mention the program change hurdle that has yet been achieved by any of the apps… :laugh:

dontcare

Quote: (Flavio Antonioli @ May 19 2011, 5:54 AM)

Hi all,

for anyone that has an iOS device... we are announcing the n-Track Contest to win an iRig Mic offered by iK Multimedia - an high quality mic to use with n-Track for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch! To participate in the contest follow the link below, answer two simple questions on n-Track for iOS. The winner (picked at random among those that answer correctly) will be announced on the 1st of June and will receive a free iRig Mic.

Click to go to the contest page.

Flavio.

Contest Page is blank??

EDIT: Yup it was there all the time, I had to scroll right to see it.

PACO

Hi Paco572:

I got the page to “OPEN”, from the link…

:)

Worked O.K.
for me… I answered the questions and all, just to see if it worked…

Bill…

Quote: (Paco572 @ May 20 2011, 3:21 AM)

Contest Page is blank??

PACO

I had a problem with the page for a while but it's ok now.

Makes me want to get an iPad so I can enter to win the mic.

Quote: (TomS @ May 20 2011, 1:19 PM)

Makes me want to get an iPad so I can enter to win the mic.

My kids have iPods, my eldest had an iPhone.
I'd love to get an iPad.
Might have to get something for the wife.
Do you think she'd be happy with an iRon?
:whistle:
Quote: (Mark A @ May 19 2011, 11:48 PM)

I'd love to get an iPad.
Might have to get something for the wife.
Do you think she'd be happy with an iRon?
:whistle:

Hey Mark A;

Gotta get musicial..
It's Du Ron..
:agree:
Du Ron..Ron..
AnywaY..
I'm being Smart..
:)

If an iPad was on the "Want List"..
What trade/brand name would be the iPad that would stand above the rest?
I heard something about the screen brightness to suffer on some..
If that's correct, what is the one to Want-Must-Have????
AND..
can you use them as phones???? and all that stuff? Check you Mail-and-All?

Bill..

then again that’s a lot more compiling and extensions not to mention the program change hurdle that has yet been achieved by any of the apps… :laugh:

well they are sloooooowly getting there… a month ago all we had was Ntrack “tuner” now the audio portion of the app…so time permitting compiling the midi aspects of the program is the logical next progression.
:agree:

Program changes for midi has been a problem for hand held computer users going all the way back to Palms, ain’t nuttin funny about that it can’t be an easy undertaking or it would be available in any one of the hundreds of apps that already do midi on handhelds for the last decade, and it’s not, look at a couple of the other for iphone, nanostudio was my hopeful but that guy has his hands full with other problems and will probably never get around to the program change implementation for these supposed portable “pc’s” as they are being market as now.
Without accurate program changes and the ability to manipulate them these iphone/pad MIDI apps are useless in the real world besides recording or putting together some quick ideas.

Stickin to my OQO’s, these got nothing on Windows.

dontcare