n-Track GOLD version

buy the new skin! only $130

:)

Hi guys. Im joking, but since i see the “skins” topic i was playing with the ntrack folder and the bmp´s that exist there.
Well, i know is not a “full skin” but if you like it, not so difficult to do.
Look my “Gold skin” for n-Track that i made making sepia the bmps in the ntrack folder:

Fantastic…I shall have a go myself :)

Eyup!

That looks really nice Marce, well done!

Steve

Yeah that does look pretty stylish

Is not so difficult to modify the buttons of the transport bar, and the icons to anothers. Maybe in vacation i can google some set of nice icons. Also is easy to modify the buttons of the mixer.
The thing that i dont like very much and appear cant be modified is the cartoonie Solo and Mute buttons of each track, and i cant modify the Bold types near them.

Hey, that looks very cool! Like walking in to your friend’s house and they got a new living room! Neat.

Marce, amigo compadre,

Do you accept PayPal?

Don :D

I’m using v3.3 and made the toolbar buttons grey-scale in colour; I changed the track waveforms to a uniform warmish-grey; I changed the mixer colours to match the Windows colour scheme…i.e. greyish-beige.

I’m also using some nifty transport buttons deisgned by another forum poster a while back - I forget who it was (Marce - you might be interested in these - they’re square-shaped and sleaker than the usual transport buttons).

I don’t know if it’s possible to change the mixer buttons on v3.3 even, but my n-Track looks a lot nicer now (when I sort out some webspace I might post a screenshot).

So it’s possible to modify n-Track to look better and less garish.

JE

Gee, I’d like it to be more garish. Like some of those Rebirth mods… :)

If you want multicloured red, green, yellow waveforms etc, then fair enough…each to their own

i must be blind (or blonde)…i can’t find any bmp files in my ntrack directory… are they hiding elsewhere? :(

cliff

They are there. Maybe you are hiding them with the show options for the folder.

<!–QuoteBegin>

i must be blind (or blonde)…i can’t find any bmp files in my ntrack directory… are they hiding elsewhere? :(

cliff
Ok, EXCUSE ME, there are some BMP`s and also PNG . PNG is also a graphic format that allows you to store transparent info. Look for them when you want edit.

I made some visual changes to N once, then during one of the upgrades I had revert to the default config and everything went away. Never bothered with it since. I do wish there was a way to make the Aux faders bigger though.

the bmp’s aren’t visible in the old 2.2 version i have on an old machine. i guess thats why i didn’t see them. they are there on 3.3 but i only see 5 and still can’t figure out how to change anything so…guess i’ll just play guitar and record some tracks… :cool:

Quote (g8torcliff @ Nov. 03 2005,17:34)
the bmp's aren't visible in the old 2.2 version i have on an old machine. i guess thats why i didn't see them. they are there on 3.3 but i only see 5 and still can't figure out how to change anything so....guess i'll just play guitar and record some tracks..... :cool:

Oh yeah... that!

Maybe I'll change my scheme after I've learned to get around in it! :p