n-Track Latest build

Config. Issues

Hi n-Track users:

I downloaded build 2668 and installed the latest build on thi s
Intel 5200 Dual processor machine, I have…

When I install and open n-Track, I choose not to save the previous config. pattern…

So, then I attempt to apply the settings I normally use…

If I choose not to configure n-Track and leave the install with all the Native Con fig patterns, all is fine-and-normal…

When I attempt to remove the native effects from the Master-and-Channel strips, n-Track closes and sends the .dmp file to Flavio and the n-Track support…

When I revert back to build 2665 and set the config settings all works fine…

The later builds don’t allow me to config. n-track the way I normally use n-Track…

There are some issues with build 2665 that will post some print screens, to show the issue I have with that build…

Maybe, later, today I will post the print screens…

Bill…

Hi Flavio:

I have some print screen to post that I created this morning…
This is build 2665…
This is the latest build that I am able to use on my machines that I can use with-out n-Track closing and send a DMP file off to n-Track support…

I’ll describe what is here on this screen, as best as I can…

This screen is of a blank timeline… It shows the left-hand Master volume control and beneath is the Master meter…
I have exaggerated the positions to show what happens…

n-Track Image_151210

This print screen will show what it looks like after I close-and-re-launch n-Track…

n-Track Image_01_151210

I will now close n-Track and re-launch n-Track…

You can now see that the size of the master strip and meter image is not being “SAVED” from "Launch-to-Launch, of n-Track…

Now this is not a “Big Deal”… I can re size the Mater and Volume Image, every time I open/launch n-Track…
However, this may be something in the coding that may cause untold issues to expand and cause other issues to arise…

Can this be fixed ????

Bill…

Hi Again:

Later today, I will update n-Track to the latest build b2668 and do a series of print screens to showw what happens as I attempt to configure the latest build…

Bill…

See varakeef’s Topic…
>>>>>>>>>

My fingers are crossed…
and so are my toes…

I’m off to work on that Brown Faced Deluxe Amp…

Bill…

I have had my breath held waiting for the results. I turned blue two days ago! :;):
What happened?
Bax

Hi Flavio and All:

Thanks for the reply…
I have to update and renew the subscription…
That should be today-or-tomorrow…

Bill…

Hi Flavio and Everyone:

Build2670 is installed and configures fine now…

b2670

Thank you, Flavio…
I am continuing to check how b2670 behaves according to the way I use n-track on this set-up…

So Far So Good…
:agree:
:agree:
:)

Bill…