n-Track logo

you guys ever read this?

http://www.fasoft.com/logo.html

:D

Very interesting, I think.

OK Tom, have you actually taken any mic samples from inside the ol’ Hover? How 'bout an Orek? I wanna hear the samples from inside a Rainbow Vacuum Cleaner, with the water it might be cool! :D

Well, vintage vacuum cleaners are the best, in this case.

read on -

I have read Lavry’s stuff several times. Good stuff. He certainly dispels a lot of myths surrounding digital audio.

D

Quote (TomS @ Mar. 22 2007,14:55)
Well, vintage vacuum cleaners are the best, in this case.

Pssst! I happen to know where this vintage 60's era Kirby can be found... Instant vintage suckism!

D

I already suck.

Quote (TomS @ Mar. 22 2007,18:04)
I already suck.

Come on Tom…

I’ve heard your stuff dude… you can’t bulls$%t a bulls%^ter!

D :)

That logo page makes interesting reading, thanks for pointing it out.

As for Vacuum cleaners - I’ve got an old 40’s Hoover if anyone wants samples :p

Just think… The n-Track Vintage Vacuum Cleaner soundfont.

My head feels like it’s in a Hoover this a.m., pollen here is awful. Cedar my mortal enemy is winning the fight I’m sorry to say. :(

A carpenter that is allergic to cedar, who says God doesn’t have a sense of humor!

Hi Gents, on this topic:
Have any of you experimented at any length with expanding the timeline out to “SAMPLES” yet? If you have… what editing processes are you doing with this process? I am presuming that this feature is still in it’s infancy… I don’t seem to remember just when this got added to the n-Track…

YazMiester… I can only imagine how tough ceder dust can be, on your system… It goes to show how far ahead your weather is compared to where I am. We still have ice in the lakes… We aren’t gonna get much heat in the ground till the lakes are open… The average temperature is edging upward… We are at or near the freezing point overnight, now… It sure would be nice to get some shirtsleve weather…

Bill…

Bill, very early spring here this year, normal highs should be low to mid 60,s. This weekend was in mid to upper 80’s. Fearing a long hot dry summer here. Bummer :(

Quote (YazMiester @ Mar. 26 2007,16:35)
Bill, very early spring here this year, normal highs should be low to mid 60,s. This weekend was in mid to upper 80's. Fearing a long hot dry summer here. Bummer :(

Well, all I can say is, it's a good thing there's no such thing as global warming.

Quote (TomS @ Mar. 26 2007,17:46)
Bill, very early spring here this year, normal highs should be low to mid 60,s. This weekend was in mid to upper 80’s. Fearing a long hot dry summer here. Bummer :(

Well, all I can say is, it’s a good thing there’s no such thing as global warming.

Bout time you came around Tom.

D

I spent a couple of weeks in central Tennessee back in the late '90’s… It was late June early July… The daytime temperatures were 105-107f… I’m not equipped for that kind of weather… The people I stayed with were quite aware of that… They kept their A/C at about 72f just for me… I remember electrical storms at night… I am fascinated by them… No rain, just electrical storms. I would go outside to see the nighttime sky… Everyone was inside with their doors and windows shut… The neighbourhood treated me as sort ta different… Nobody goes out in that kind of weather… :O ???… By mid morning it would be close to 102-103f… The doors were all shut with the A/Cs all blowing… It takes about a month-to-a month and a half for northerners to get acclimatized to southern weather…

Bill…

This weekend was in mid to upper 80's. Fearing a long hot dry summer here. Bummer :(

same here man,it was about 78 here sunday and monday,wisconsin im talkin,but ive seen it 70 for a week in january so it aint no thang, all i could do was hang out on the back porch flanked by an acoustic and my mandolin,since i had knee surgery friday the 23rd,,but ya know,that wasnt too bad just watchin the day go by and diggin everything that came with it

Just got back home from Laughlin; too darn hot to go outside. So while my wife played the slots, I had to sit at the bar all day and night drinking beer.

Life is hard. :D