n-Track Studio 9.1.0 Released

Official Release ““NEW””

n-Track Studio 9.1.0 Released,

Notes:
Discover our new Loop Browser and make music with a couple of clicks! Choose your favorite genre - then preview, download, drag and drop samples to help shape your next masterpiece. There are loop packages that cater to all tastes, and even space to add your own custom loops and sample folders [New feature]
Added musical key widget to quickly change the pitch of an audio part [New feature]
Added song musical key: set the musical key of your song from the control panel in the bottom toolbar to control the key of all the audio files in the song that have key info [New feature]
Audio files that have info about bpm can now follow the changes of the song’s bpm (can be customized with the key widget or from the part properties box) [New feature]
Improved support for multi-channel audio devices when using Wasapi drivers (Windows) [Improvement]
n-Track Sampler redesigned from the ground up, improves performance and stability [Improvement]
Soundbanks are now compressed losslessly for smaller download size [Improvement]
Compatibility for OSX 10.15 Catalina (Mac) [Improvement]
Pianoroll keyboard and screen MIDI keyboard now detect the active keys of the current instrument when using n-Track Sampler [Improvement]
Fixed sporadic crash on loading projects containing n-Track Amps plug-ins [Bug Fix]
Fixed excessive memory usage when working on projects that have a large number of tracks [Bug Fix]
Fixed crash on loading n-Track using versions of OSX older than 10.14 Mojave (Mac) [Bug Fix] Fixed sporadic crash on deleting tracks using n-Track Sampler [Bug fix]
Fixed bug in which Acoustic Kit preset wasn’t correctly mapped in the Screen MIDI Drums [Bug fix]
Fixed sporadic bug in which the wrong track is minimized when trying to minimize a track after have changed its order [Bug fix]
Fixed bug in which after deleting a muted track, the track that takes its place get muted [Bug fix]
Fixed crash on loading n-Track Pitch Shift builtin plug-in [Bug fix]
Fixed bug on scrolling tracks when mouse is on widgets window [Bug fix]
Fixed a number of minor bugs and crashes [Bug fix]

PACO:)

Paco man, we need this update on the iOS version sooner than yesterday! Awesome stuff, almost makes me wanna get my PC out of the attic. But I'm an iPad guy now… :)

I am beta testing the update for iOS right now. I have a question about the audio drum loops. Do the audio drum loops automatically match the beats per minute that the project is set for it seems like it does on some of the ones I have tried, but not every time there must be a button or something that I'm not pushing every time? Will those audio drum loops automatically stretch as like increase or decrease the tempo of the project I'm working on before I finalize it?

Quote: (Heimie @ Nov. 03 2019, 5:10 PM)

I am beta testing the update for iOS right now. I have a question about the audio drum loops. Do the audio drum loops automatically match the beats per minute that the project is set for it seems like it does on some of the ones I have tried,
but not every time there must be a button or something that I'm not pushing every time? Will those audio drum loops automatically stretch as like increase or decrease the tempo of the project I'm working on before I finalize it?

Hello,
thank you for your feedback!
Yes, the loops automatically follow bpms and key of the Song, unless you deactivate this behaviour from the key widget (upper right corner of the audio part).
Please note that we actually found a bug that prevents this widget to appear on some track and might break the loop synchronization. It will of course be fixed in the next iteration.

It's incredible the many features that continue to be added to n-Track. In my book, The best value in audio recording?

:agree: Thanks Piervincenzo! This new version has great beat loops and instrument loops as well as much better Midi instruments. :;): My beta has crashed a few times but I know you're working on everything. So far so good!
1 Like