n-Track Studio v2516 Released

VST Side chaining noise fix

n-Track Studio version 6.0.6 2516 Released

Notes: Fixed noise when using Sidechain input with certain VST 2.x plugin [Bug Fix]

PACO

I was using 6.0.6 ver 2513 and NTrack was freezing on opening older songs where I may not have the VST’s etc installed for that song any longer. FYI, 2616 doesn’t seem to have that issue, loads fine.

Quote: (TallPaul @ Oct. 07 2009, 4:35 PM)

I was using 6.0.6 ver 2513 and NTrack was freezing on opening older songs where I may not have the VST's etc installed for that song any longer. FYI, 2616 doesn't seem to have that issue, loads fine.

Good point to 2516 :agree:

Ok, I jumped from 4.05 to 6.06 v. 2516. Now I’ve just meddled with it in my home pc and I kinda like it.

But something is somehow different. When I try to adjust N-track compressor (the basic old one in every track window, beside the track eq) it adjusts too fast (namely the circular buttons, release and attack). A tiny touch with a mouse and release jump into seconds from more useful range of around 200 ms or attack from 10ish ms into 3000 ms!

How should I adjust the sensitivity of the knobs?

Get it close (course adjust) with right mouse click - then use the mouse scroll wheel to fine adjust.

One curious thing is that selecting the CTRL button selects the Attack adjustment.

Quote: (sevenOfeleven @ Oct. 09 2009, 10:19 AM)

Get it close (course adjust) with right mouse click
-
then use the mouse scroll wheel to fine adjust.

Thanks, but that wasn't the problem. I couldn't get close with a right mouse clik since it jumped into insanely high figures right away...

But I figured it out thanks to you, however. Under the right mouse klik there's up/down mode vs angular mode tochoose from. The angular makes insane adjustments, the up and down seems to be more reasonable.

I stil wonder what the knob anti-aliasing means.
Quote:

But something is somehow different.

You'll have to learn some new editing techniques too.
Quote: (Levi @ Oct. 09 2009, 3:04 PM)

You'll have to learn some new editing techniques too.

I don't edit since I make no mistaks... :D