n-Track Studio v6.0.9 Beta Build 2556 Released

A couple of bug fixes.

n-Track Studio version 6.0.9 Beta Build 2556 Released

Notes:
Fixed missing nVocal buttons [Bug Fix]
Language localization fixes [Bug Fix]

PACO

I get the impression that Flavio is one very busy guy :laugh:
Hope to give this new tool a test drive soon.

:agree: when I've got this mentalist track off my back. (I shouldn't be left alone with music).

Levi, dude! You tried the new voc plug? I'm thinkin' of gettin' another machine for beta use.

No I’ve not tried it yet Tony but will before the weekend is over. Get loads of ram :agree:

I love that I can easily use my B2000

Quote: (TonyR @ Mar. 11 2010, 3:45 PM)

You tried the new voc plug? I'm thinkin' of gettin' another machine for beta use.

I just started messing around with this and it's amazing. I don't know that I'd actually use a lot of the effects on actual tracks but they sure are fun to play with.

I had just recorded a simple demo track for the band - piano and vocal (wife playing and singing) so, for fun, I started adding effects to the vocal and wound up with this lush full -completely impractical- ponderous thing that I have absolutely no use for but darn if it wasn't a hoot putting it together.

Nothing succeeds like excess!

I'm sure those with greater self-control will find these effects quite useful.
Quote: (BillClarke @ Mar. 27 2010, 11:02 AM)

Quote: (TonyR @ Mar. 11 2010, 3:45 PM)

You tried the new voc plug? I'm thinkin' of gettin' another machine for beta use.

I just started messing around with this and it's amazing. I don't know that I'd actually use a lot of the effects on actual tracks but they sure are fun to play with.

I had just recorded a simple demo track for the band - piano and vocal (wife playing and singing) so, for fun, I started adding effects to the vocal and wound up with this lush full -completely impractical- ponderous thing that I have absolutely no use for but darn if it wasn't a hoot putting it together.

Nothing succeeds like excess!

I'm sure those with greater self-control will find these effects quite useful.

This makes me smile.

PACO