n-Track Studio v6.0.9 Beta Build 2560 Released

Some new features and a few fixes.

n-Track Studio version 6.0.9 Beta Build 2560 Released,

Notes:
MIDI faders preset for Behringer BCF2000 hardware control surface [New Features]
Support for MMC transport commands in Settings/MIDI Control box [New Feature]
Fixed rare noise burst caused by n-Track Drums [Bug Fix]
Fixed timeline mixer stripe showing incorrect clipped level in master level meter when deselecting all tracks [Bug Fix]
Fixed selecting track with left and right keyboard arrows doesn’t scroll timeline vertically [Bug Fix]
Fixed mp3 conversion box sometimes opening behing mixdown box (mixdown box now closes before opening mp3 conversion box) [Bug Fix]
Fixed shortcuts working while editing text in MIDI faders box [Bug Fix]

PACO

totally stumped. cant seem to get the bcf2000 to trigger anything. what am I missing. loaded the Beheringer drivers etc.

Hi zooboz:

There must be more users that use the BFC 2000 interface… I sure hope so…
However, I don’t recall seeing any one posting up here that use it… I’m afraid to ask…
but…
I will…

Are you using an audio card that has a midi I/O interface ????
An m-Audio 192 Audio Card would be the beez kneez

Bill…

Quote: (zooboz @ Apr. 03 2010, 5:15 PM)

totally stumped. cant seem to get the bcf2000 to trigger anything. what am I missing. loaded the Beheringer drivers etc.

You need to setup in n-track devices, the BCF2000 as midi in and out, then you should be able to use the midi assign+learn features of n-track. I have the unit but I'm not working any projects right now, just moved to my new place and of course much work to do.

Hope this helps,

PACO