n-Track Studio v6.1.2 Build 2811 Released

Offical Release. See notes.

n-Track Studio v6.1.2 Build 2811 Released,

Notes:
Summary of changes from v6.1.1 to v6.1.2:
Drag and drop in effects list box allows to drag effects between channels (copy or move depending on wether Alt is pressed) [New Feature]
Improvements in how windows are docked/undocked [Improvement]
New initial window layout with transport toolbar at the bottom of screen [Improvement]
Support for ReWire in 64 bit Windows version [New Feature]
Improvements in VST plugins generic (parameter/value) editor [Improvement]
Increased compatibility with multichannel soundcards with high number of input channels (>16) [Bug Fix]
Shift+Spacebar to reverse playback, Shift Left/Right cursor to change playback speed [New Feature]
Portuguese translation [New Feature]
Fixed inconsistent drawing of waveforms during recording at high zoom levels [Bug Fix]
Support for hi-dpi/large fonts settings with Windows Vista and 7 [New Feature]
Timestamp in npk file, fixes problem where .wav file date is set in the future because of problems with the system clock or time zone issues [New Feature]
No longer asks to delete .wav files from disk when deleting a track and the track was imported and not been recorded or created in that session [Bug Fix]

PACO

Hi Gents:

Flavio has been busy…
I have b2811 installed and the Scrub is working and predictable…
However, in the forward direction you can speed the scrub to as fast as X’s 50…
The forward Scrub Control can get out-of-control pretty quickly…
You have to watch closely how many times you hold the Shift + Press the Right Arrow Key…
Works the same on both the E-5200 Vista and P-4 XP machine…

Thank you Flavio…

Bill…

That first new feature is a very, very good one. :agree:

Quote: (TomS @ Jul. 22 2011, 10:10 PM)

That first new feature is a very, very good one.
:agree:

I agree, I hate little pop ups like that.

I had one on V5 that would freeze up the whole computer on start up of Ntrack (it was a grey dialogue box Tutorial or something) anyway you had to get to it right away (the upper left corner) to close it before it locked up your session at start up.
Once you got to that pop up you could disable it from coming up at start up again but man is that a pain in the arse when setting up new computers with V5!!!!

jimmy cracked corn and I...

dontcare :cool:

Not sure about the new lay-out. Lookin’ like some song/project settings are missing - checking asap.

sorry Tom I just noticed the “first new feature” you were speaking of:

Support for ReWire in 64 bit Windows version [New Feature]

that is a doozy! :agree:

disregard last rant jimmy cracked corn and I…

dontcare

I thought Tom meant “Drag and drop in effects list box allows to drag effects between channels (copy or move depending on wether Alt is pressed) (New Feature)”, afterall, that is the first one in the list

oh, well that’s pretty impressive too, I guess.
:laugh:

jimmy cracked…oh to heck with it, I

dontcare
:cool:

Indeed, Mark A is correct, that is what I meant. :)