n-Track Studio v7.0 Beta Build 2912 Released

A new Feature and some Bug Fixes.

n-Track Studio v7.0 Beta Build 2912 Released,

Notes:
Fixed n-Track Drums not working in 64 bit version [Bug Fix]
Fixed sporadic crash related to level meters in left timeline track bar [Bug Fix]
Add effect popup menu now organizes plug-ins in categories. Useful when tens or hundreds of plugins are installed [New Feature]

PACO

Quote: (Paco572 @ Mar. 27 2012, 11:34 AM)

n-Track Studio v7.0 Beta Build 2912 Released,

Notes:
Fixed n-Track Drums not working in 64 bit version [Bug Fix]
Fixed sporadic crash related to level meters in left timeline track bar [Bug Fix]
Add effect popup menu now organizes plug-ins in categories. Useful when tens or hundreds of plugins are installed [New Feature]

PACO

There seems to be a problem with the installer. Pops up many error messages about not being able to install a file. I had 2911 installed. I had to kill the install process, and it appears twice in the task manager! I had to kill both processes. I even tried uninstalling 2911, but same problem.

The fact that the installer appears twice in the task manager is correct (one runs as administrator, the other as regular user).
What version of Windows are you using? Are you installing the 32 or 64 bit version of n-Track? Make sure that no instances of ntrack.exe or nbridge.exe are present in the task manager. Also please try rebooting the computer.
The next build will report error messages in a less verbose way.

Flavio.

Quote: (scarter @ Mar. 27 2012, 1:33 PM)

There seems to be a problem with the installer. Pops up many error messages about not being able to install a file. I had 2911 installed. I had to kill the install process, and it appears twice in the task manager! I had to kill both processes. I even tried uninstalling 2911, but same problem.

There was indeed a problem with the installer of the 32 bit version only. Please try to re-download and install it again (the build number hasn't changed).

Flavio.
Quote: (Flavio Antonioli @ Mar. 28 2012, 7:02 AM)

Quote: (scarter @ Mar. 27 2012, 1:33 PM)

There was indeed a problem with the installer of the 32 bit version only. Please try to re-download and install it again (the build number hasn't changed).

Flavio.

I downloaded the 32bit installer again and it installed fine.

On the download page I don't see a link to the 64bit version. I have the 64-bit version of nt6 and I'd like to try the beta 64bit version of 7. Is there a link for that somewhere?

Flavio, thanks for all your hard work on n-Track Studio. It's a great tool.

Steve

Steve, the 64 bit v7 beta is on the 64 bit download page

Flavio.