n-Track Studio v7.0 Beta Build 2938 Released

An Improvement and Bug Fixes.

n-Track Studio v7.0 Beta Build 2938 Released,

Notes:
Fixed small graphic glitches when scrolling track waveforms with the mousewheel or scrollbar [Bug Fix]
Mixer pan tooltip shows dB value for L and R channels [Bug Fix]
Pan envelope tooltip show dB values for each channel and number value corresponding to mixer setting [Bug Fix]
Categorization for instrument plugins menu, helps when you have an high number of instruments installed [Improvement]

PACO

Hi Gents:

Yesterday, b2937 got posted and I updated…
This morning b2938 was posted and I launched n-Track… I usually open n-Track, then go to the download page…
Something strange happened…
n-Track asked me to buy-and-or-register. I registered by inserting my reg. codes…
All went fine and O.K.
Then (n-Track) it closed and sent a .dmp file off to Flavio…
Then I re-launched n-Track to find I needed to re-register…
I checked the “ABOUT” screen and All seemed O.K. and b2937 was in fact registered…
Then I downloaded and installed b2938 when it asked me to register…
However, I checked the “About” screen where it says ALL is fine and “Registered”…

????
????
Could there be a “BUG”…
??
OR…
Something in the Front-end of the “CODE” of b2938 ????..

Just checking…

Maybe, something in this machine that the install doesn’t “LIKE”…
?

This Machine-and-Me likes to struggle, with each other…
lol…

Bill…

p.s.
I’ve been working on installing and loading Plug-ins into this machine and getting this machine back into working condition after an Operating System failure…
I re-installed Vista on this machine back in early March/April ?..
Has it been this long??
I should be into Windows 7…
and get Vista behind me…

I got the same message. Flavio may be about to officially launch version 7. I think this is happened because we have reached the “maximum” number of installs. Unfortunatly, this happens to those of us who do a lot of testing on new builds. Write Flavio and he may be able to help.
I don’t like this aspect of selling commercial software, but Flavio says that before he put this in place he had about twice as many copies of his softare being used as he had sold licenses - that is Very wrong. So those of us who follow the rules are inconvienced somewhat.
Bax

Quote: (bax3 @ May 29 2012, 11:08 AM)

I got the same message.
Flavio may be about to officially launch version 7.
I think this is happened because we have reached the "maximum" number of installs.
Unfortunatly, this happens to those of us who do a lot of testing on new builds.
Write Flavio and he may be able to help.
I don't like this aspect of selling commercial software, but Flavio says that before he put this in place he had about twice as many copies of his softare being used as he had sold licenses - that is Very wrong.
So those of us who follow the rules are inconvienced somewhat.
Bax

Hi Bax 3:

I don't mind the inconvience so much..
I'm struggling to keep VISTA afloat over here.. I hate to say it, I might have to move on to Windows 7..

I may have thought this this may be the cause of why this issue surfaced..

SO, if you are reporting a similar issue than n-Track is at the root of it..
Every time I launch n-Track now I just remove the Registration Preompt Screens and check to see if the installation is registered..
AND..
It is..
so far..
My Plugs are the more serious issue get get sorted out, on this machine..

Anyway, thanks for the reply and confirmation .. I just got off the phone from Bob , another new n-Tracker..
He's reporting the same issue(s)..
Slightly different but the same issue(s)..

Hopefully, It'll all come out in the wash..

Bill..

According to Flavio we should be getting a message that the Beta will expire in a few days.
He is about ready to issue the version 7 as an ungrade.
Bax

AaHh…
Thanks
:agree:
:agree:

What remains with me is getting these plugs to behave correctly during the install process…
I’ve bought a bunch of Kjaerhaus bought-and-paid for Plugs that wouldn’t register… I believe they have gone out of business…
I’ve entered my codes but a screen appears saying they wouldn’t register…

sigh…
I wonder if there may be some way to get the registry to accept the codes and let the plugs fo their “Thing”…
AND…
As well, yesterday I bought a new compresser/Limiter and EQ plug that does not install properly…
I don’t know where the DLL files went after the install closed…

Bill…

Hi Bax 3:
I just got some mail from Flavio, regarding is issue… He says he’ll post a new build that’ll FIX this…

Bill…