n-Track Tuner for iPhone...!

iPad and iPod Touch

Hi All,

we have just released the first n-Track incarnation for the Apple iOS platform… some might recognize a familiar component of n-Track… it might be cool to carry it around in your pocket.
It’s a free app, any comments are welcome.

n-Track Tuner for iOS

App Store link:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/n-track-tuner/id409786458?mt=8

Flavio.

Any chance of making apps for the Palm OS/Garnet platform?

using tcl/tk it wouldn’t be that difficult to build a bridge.

BTW, Good job Flavio!

dontcare

Hey, I was just going to post this! :agree:

Aye, that’s cool.

PACO

Blackberry???

Oy… just what we need. Another iPhony tuner to keep the other tree hundred iPhony tuners company.

UJ

I’d like to see a human weighing scales or cheese grater app for the iPhone.

Oh common’ Tony…weight scales are not going to be used in the future…

your iphone will simply scan your bodies dimensions when you leave the shower and give you the calculated human mass.

dontcare

I thought TSA was taking care of that body scan stuff . . . A newspaper cartoon here says that massage parlors are being used for
TSA training.

Anyhow, I didn’t know N_Track had a built in tuner. Is it in the regular PC version and I just never ran across it? I think it would be nice to have when setting up recording sessions (not everyone has an IPhone and I would not want them in a recording session anyhow).
Bax

Quote: (dontcare @ Dec. 23 2010, 8:44 AM)

Oh common' Tony....weight scales are not going to be used in the future...

your iphone will simply scan your bodies dimensions when you leave the shower and give you the calculated human mass.

dontcare

Hmm!? I was rather hoping that people would stand on their iPhone or actually attempt to use it as a cheese grater;-)
Quote: (TonyR @ Dec. 23 2010, 11:15 AM)

Quote: (dontcare @ Dec. 23 2010, 8:44 AM)

Oh common' Tony....weight scales are not going to be used in the future...

dontcare

Hmm!? I was rather hoping that people would stand on their iPhone or actually attempt to use it as a cheese grater;-)

Now you're talkin'... :laugh:

UJ

iPhone is the only Apple product I like and use - have had 2. Shuduppayouface.

Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Dec. 23 2010, 2:42 PM)

iPhone is the only Apple product I like and use - have had 2. Shuduppayouface.

Hee- Hee... knew that'd tweak yun's beak... :laugh:

UJ

what about a phone hand grenade app?
:laugh:

Scoff all you want but I WOULD like this app for my Crackberry.

Quote: (bax3 @ Dec. 23 2010, 10:19 AM)

Anyhow,
I didn't know N_Track had a built in tuner.
Is it in the regular PC version and I just never ran across it?
I think it would be nice to have when setting up recording sessions (not everyone has an IPhone and I would not want them in a recording session anyhow).
Bax

Bax,

the tuner is in the EQ/Spectrum analyzer box, only it's not easy to spot it.. to activate right click on the frequency response window and select 'Tuner' from the popup menu. The one in the latest builds of v6.1.1 is the very same that's on the iPhone app.

Flavio.

is this just an advertising ploy to get the N name into iPhone users vocabulary or is there plans to code the entire program into this OS eventually?

dontcare

n-Track in an iPhone? Is that possible? Ah, you are joking. And I fell for it. Too many egg nogs tonight. :laugh:

Quote: (TomS @ Dec. 24 2010, 8:04 PM)

n-Track in an iPhone?
Is that possible?
Ah, you are joking.
And I fell for it.
Too many egg nogs tonight.
:laugh:

completely possible.

There are mics on some phones, PDA's have mics and headphone plugs, already several midi apps that run 16channels in these O.S(s), as well as wav. and mp3 players, drum machines, sample loopers.

I use a Tungsten T3 to run midi beat step sequencers and play midi files out the serial port and to modules/drum machines, but can use standard midi banks and put them through all kinds of plugs as well.

dontcare