Nah Nah Nah Nah, Hey Hey Hey, Goodbye

Rather stupid, wasn’t he ?

Nah Nah Nah Nah, Nah Nah Nah Nah, Hey Hey Hey, Goodbye

Nah Nah Nah Nah, Nah Nah Nah Nah, Hey Hey Hey, Goodbye … !!!

Rather stupid, wasn’t he ?
By: Chris_Begala

Good riddance Dan. Is now the proper time to admit the documents were forged?

The move has sent shock waves through the industry and sends a clear signal that biased, corrupt reporting does not go unnoticed; people turn off, ratings and revenues go down.

Indeed, the collapse of the modern version of the biased, corrupt elite media is a beautiful thing to watch. We can now be thankful that we were forced to endure the corrupt reporting by the elite media during the 2004 Presidential Election. It brought the liberal biased media out of the closet and moved the battle to expose them forward by about 10 years.

Next up, CNN. As I wrote yesterday in LST, CNN has hired a new US News Operations chief, Jonathan Klein. Klein is a former executive director of CBS News who later founded and served as CEO of The FeedRoom Inc., a high-speed Internet news network and video streamer.

In my opinion as a Media Consultant, Klein will take a month or so to look over things and then begin to make major changes at CNN (Communist News Network).

CNN has been in a ratings and revenue freefall for the last 3 to 4 years. FOX, an upstart cable network which is just 8-years old averages about 4 to 5 times the audience of CNN.

Also, Look for MSNBC to make major changes by May as well. They are so far behind that it almost doesn’t matter but they will make sweeping changes. The blowhard Chris Matthews should be one of their causalities.

… Goodbye :laugh:

If you are so concerned about bias why didn’t you mention the right wing bias of FOX! Do you really think that numbers of listeners equates to unbiased reporting?
spare me the self righteousness please!
Cruiser

Hey Cruiser - a warm welcome to this forum! I like the way you cut to the chase! :;):

Mike

Thanks Midnight…been watchin this debate for a while and couldn’t help myself. BTW do you play out in a band or solo?
Cruiser

BTW do you play out in a band or solo?

I do both. I have released 4 CDs of original music & I play acoustic solo/duo to promote that. But this year, I've been mostly focusing on the Neil Young tribute band Broken Arrow - Broken Arrow - click on Broken Arrow. This project is just-for-fun but it satisfies my craving to purchase & restore vintage amps. How about you?

Mike

PS - same with me as for the forum. I watched it for a long time before I just felt I had to make some statements. I've taken alot of what I consider bad press for this because the board broke apart shortly after I became vocal. I got blamed for this, but in reality the board had reached a level of dysfunctionality & I was the scapegoat. Oh well - somebody's got to take the wrap - it might as well be me. :cool:

I had been playing in a cover band for the last 12 yrs. just recently the lead singer and I got tired of the lack of creativity of a cover gig so we’re going duo now…lots more fun and we have about 7 originals in the fire…we’ll still do cover songs but we advertise as classic R&R on it’s ear…Really like Neil Young good luck with that proj. I’ll pick it up soon from ya…How in the world do you mimic that voice or do you even try?
Cheers
BTW don’t let it bring you down, it’s only castles burning.hahah ref the board.

How in the world do you mimic that voice or do you even try?
It's very hard & I do actually try. Of course, I don't sound like him but occasionally I get close. Check out our demo of Rockin' in the Free World - Click Rocking.

Yeah - it's a blast to do originals & you can do it as a duo but not a bar band (in my experience). It is definitely rewarding.

Mike I thought is was my fault Mac left - I challenged his knowledge of Christianity. :)

BTW, comparing Fox “news” and CBS is like comparing a nice warm Krusty Kreme donut with dog dung. One is food, the other is poison. Seriously, we all know that Fox doesn’t have any news shows, only opinion shows for repubs. You guys seen outfoxed yet? ???

Mike I thought is was my fault Mac left - I challenged his knowledge of Christianity.
You're kidding right? Things got ugly between Mac & me on the evolution issue. Don't you remember all the grief I took about it? Even though Mac called me every name in the book (including playing the race card on me), I got blamed for him leaving. Oh well - story of my life - calling it the way I see it & getting blamed for it.

PS - don't we finally have more registered users than audiominds now? I haven't been over since this board went down.
Quote (MidnightToker @ Nov. 24 2004,16:29)
Mike I thought is was my fault Mac left - I challenged his knowledge of Christianity.

You're kidding right? Things got ugly between Mac & me on the evolution issue. Don't you remember all the grief I took about it? Even though Mac called me every name in the book (including playing the race card on me), I got blamed for him leaving. Oh well - story of my life - calling it the way I see it & getting blamed for it.

PS - don't we finally have more registered users than audiominds now? I haven't been over since this board went down.
I dunno, I've only been there once. :)