new contest

Is it user voting or what?

D

If it’s user voting I believe that would qualify as “John, Dick and Harry.” :laugh:

It’s the “Dick’s” that concern me… :laugh: (Sorry… I iz a bad boy.)

D

I think it’s actually “Tom, Dick and Harry” but I changed it for personal reasons.

I hear ya on the Dicks.

EL CONTESTA

Hey Craig I’m sure you can use your Wally World gift certificate on line. It would be a bit much of a commute to NJ. :laugh:

Spreader got it in there just in the Nix of time(p/intended). Think we have to wait for Minimack Ent to create a station and poll for the station.
I like this. He’s not exatly Bill Gram but it takes guys like this. Guys that do things, create a stir.
Who knows maybe next yr he’ll be hosing live concerts, ya never know.

Here’s the post:

http://board.soundclick.com/viewtopic.php?t=289139

Think they need to create a station and a poll good buddy.

Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Dec. 08 2008, 12:29 PM)

I think it's actually "Tom, Dick and Harry" but I changed it for personal reasons.

I hear ya on the Dicks.

Toms of the world thank you for it, too.

I looked at the ‘sticky’ thread: at SC
http://board.soundclick.com/viewtopic.php?t=289139
but I did not see SpreaderCraig’s entry.
Is there another place to see the entries?

Quote: (Levi @ Dec. 08 2008, 12:44 PM)

Creig would be # 34. I think they where self numbered. If not then he didn't get it.
Hope that he made it, we'll see when the station is posted for polling. PW? Don't let your imagination get the best of ya there. lol

hhmmm I may not have made it then.

As far as I knew I was #32

Saw the update Craig - congrats :)

Now how can I hear the whole song instead of 10 seconds of it?

Cheers SOE

I can’t wait up til I see if I got through though…it’s 1.23 am here… :)

Quote: (Dubious @ Dec. 08 2008, 12:05 PM)

How does the SC contest(s) work? Who decides the winner(s)? Randy, Paula and Simon? :laugh: Or Moe, Larry and Curly... :laugh:

D

Hey everybody,
Larry, curly and Moe is not too far off from the truth...
I found out last night how they do it over there on SC, Three guys pick 3 or 4 songs each and post them on a new sticky. Then anyone who can log on to SC gets to cast a vote. If they have any sense at all they will pick our Craigo for the final vote! I heard almost all the tracks and there are some good ones but a lot of mediocre stuff too.

I didn't enter this time because I gave good reviews for each of the guys picking the tunes in the first round! I thought it would probably look bad to someone who didn't get picked if my tune was picked by "buddies" of mine. They would say, "hey that's payback for the promotion etc. "

BUT right now it looks like SC is down - the page won't load at all here. Hey! maybe they are finnally putting in that update and "new Look" they've been talking about since February!, Or maybe the server just crashed. :heart-break:
Quote:

I found out last night how they do it over there on SC, Three guys pick 3 or 4 songs each and post them on a new sticky. Then anyone who can log on to SC gets to cast a vote.

Ah... "Mob rule"... not my bag.

I agree about Craig's stuff though! :agree:

D

Thanks for the vote of confidence all!!

SOE the whole song should play

Craig - got it - ‘Arrow’ on left side plays 20 sec preview (first 20 seconds)
‘Full’ plays whole song. (my fault)

The Empire Strikes Back :laugh:

Hey Nix any idea whats happening?

We’ve been waiting for one guy to make his selection for ddddaaaaaayyyyyssssss…
The others were done pretty quick…