New cube DAW offering

Check this one out… No Really!

:)

Removed due to content.

Quote (Cosmic Charlie @ Oct. 09 2004,19:23)
Is that OK?

To twy n sell yowar tuff on da big N fowum. I dunno. I wemembew wen da radio man was accused of da tame ting and got wan owt on da wail.

u desid...

I am the best bass player on the board. I have my own studion and I would definately recommend this unit.

disclaimer: I’m not really Robert Randolph and I wouldn’t really recommend this to anyone (atleast not in the last couple of decades or so)

Laptop?

This has become wonderfully sublime:p

First you steal my name. And now, you gone and stole my money.

-Mac

PS : I’m not even sure if I’m who I pretend to be. YMMV

How can I order one!!! :angry:

Hey Mike,

How much is shipping? HA!! :laugh:

-Ed

Removed due to content.

:)
Quote (edmon @ Oct. 10 2004,11:26)
How much is shipping?

If you have to ask..... :p

Taking someone’s login & stealing their avatar is not in fun. By the way, that graphic is copyrighted & if I find out who you are, I’ll contact the appropriate authorities & file a copyright violation.

The “real” Mike

what type of guitar is in that graphic?

It’s a Taylor 814ce.

Quote (CosmicCharlie @ Oct. 10 2004,20:18)
I'll contact the appropriate authorities & file a copyright violation.

The "real" Mike

If you notice the "fake" logins are different than yours.

They are obiviously signed by some guy named M L K E not M I K E.

As for the avatar, well good luck proving copyright infringement. This is a hyperlink given to the board (like a shortcut). The individual doing this is not copying the avatar. The forum computers are and you've obviously authorized them to do that so good luck.

The guy probably lives in some country other than the one you live in anyway so really, good luck. To think that you might travel the world searching for the slick avatar thief. Now that's funny!!! :)
Quote (CosmicCharlie @ Oct. 10 2004,20:18)
By the way, that graphic is copyrighted & if I find out who you are, I'll contact the appropriate authorities & file a copyright violation.

I didn't realize you held the copyright for the Icon Board avatar. Wow, you must have alot of money.

It's all in fun, Liberal (that is what you are isn't it?). :angry: NOT

Will the real mike shaddy please stand up!
But seriously, this is riduculous, but makes for good reading on the crapper once again.
Anyway, there are ways of finding out who’s posting, I’m not a hacker but I know that every post leaves a signature of the ISP and computer it came from. How do you think they caught the dirty perve from The Who?

:laugh:

And futhermore,
I’m not shure what if anything you can do about someone using your avatar.
They’re not using it to sell it, or copying it for distubution on a product.
Basically any image on the net can be used for an avatar. If you don’t want people using your images I would suggetst not putting them in a public place that’s easy for anyone to copy it from.
There are ways to prevent someone from getting your images. You can encrypt things into the image that makes it virtually impossible to copy. People can dowload it but when they try to open it it will come up with all kinds of errors, and possibly freeze up they’re computer. I can email you some nasty little buggers to add to it if you want! :p