New Feature? Or does it exist?

There are occassions when I’m tracking a few songs, and want the bass, or guitar to sound similar/same. So, for a group or track, there may be multiple effects with their cooresponding settings.

Is it possible to do a clone-like export/import, where an effects template can be applied to a track or group?

IOW, on project ‘A’ the guitar track has reverb, eq and a compressor (all with their respective parameter values). I’d like that effect list/params to be applied to another guitar track in a project B without having to reconstruct everything from scratch.

Right click the track and choose “Clone”. Then, choose what attributes you want applied to the other tracks as well as the other tracks you want them applied to.

EDIT: Never mind, missed your example. In that case, Just use your old sng file, do a "SaveAs as your new sng file and stuff in the wavs you want in the appropriate tracks.

to save all effects of a track as one group plug-in would be a very cool feature…imo

cliff
:cool:

I think that Chainer can do that

Quote (Bubbagump @ April 07 2006,10:49)
Right click the track and choose "Clone". Then, choose what attributes you want applied to the other tracks as well as the other tracks you want them applied to.

EDIT: Never mind, missed your example. In that case, Just use your old sng file, do a "SaveAs as your new sng file and stuff in the wavs you want in the appropriate tracks.

This is a simple solution. If you get to know the software, and keep your thinking pragmatic, this is what you come up with. Cool, Bubba.

I’m starting to know my way aroung this thing after 7 years. :;):

Perseverance is our friend!

Confession: I’ve been using another app lately, but only because I know it a little better than n-. But after I get this batch of “work” that’s been sitting here gone through, and get my head out of it, I’m coming back to n-Track to sort of start over. The dust will have settled, and I’ll do a “Refresh Application”!

I think it’s worth the sticking with.