If’n you’re into amp sims…

DIG

More info HERE…

Carry on men… at ease…

D

PS Gee… I’m just full of info about free crap today… :D

I don’t use but about 8 of my line6 models… sheesh

Thanks though.

Anybody fire this up yet? I didn’t get to mess around with it last night. I generally use my Floor POD for guitar/bass sounds but a good sounding software sim offers a lot of flexibility. I just have not heard one yet that really grabs me ear…

D

D/L’ing now. Thanx D
The R people seem to like it. So that’s good enough for me. :)

Hey D - I saw your post over at R. I also have an AMD athlon and was not able to run the suite. However you can still run the pre-amp by itself - and you can get some have decent sounds out of it. Wonder if there will be a fix for this?

Quote: (sevenOfeleven @ Apr. 19 2009, 2:36 PM)

Hey D - I saw your post over at R. I also have an AMD athlon and was not able to run the suite. However you can still run the pre-amp by itself - and you can get some have decent sounds out of it. Wonder if there will be a fix for this?

I don't know Seven... Schwa, who develops plugins and also works on Reaper makes two versions of his plugs. One for SSE enabled chips and one for non SSE CPU's. I suppose if enough people show interest, this guy might make a version for us OLD AMD folk.

BTW, if you've never checked out the Schwa and Stillwell plugins, you ought to do so. They are fabulous bargains IMO...

HERE

D

That looks cool. Checkin’ it now:-)

New .dll for DL

Quote:

OK So here’s a version of the suite with Non SSE code, see if it works and please get back to me. If it works I’ll add it as an option on install…There is no install on thise download so simply copy the Dll to your VSTPlugins folder
http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/923791/DI…SSE%20Code.rar

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/923791/DIG%202.0%20Non-SSE%20Code.rar

Never mind - still does not run the suite.

Downloaded this morning, quick try and it seems like a great amp sim. Will take a lot of patience to tweak on it tho.

Thanks D! :agree: