NEW RECORD

22 Visible Posts

The old record was 20 (of 30 possible) by the same person.

Yep. Just wait til tomorrow…post debate posts…

TG

You guys all know that Mac used to make more posts here than myself or anyone, and he continues to make more posts on audiominds.

Phoo - why is it that you don’t show Mac’s stat sometime.

Talk about bias.

Oh yes you do!

Quote (CosmicCharlie @ Sep. 30 2004,22:12)
You guys all know that Mac used to make more posts here than myself or anyone, and he continues to make more posts on audiominds.

Phoo - why is it that you don't show Mac's stat sometime.

Talk about bias.

His posts were/are by FAR more music related.

AM Mac Stats--

60% Digital Recording Discussion
35% Music Review
5% OT "Get Away Area"

The last two are estimates as the board does not track individual areas.

Bump

His posts were/are by FAR more music related.
But this is the off topic forum, so what's your point?
Phoo - why is it that you don't show Mac's stat sometime.
His posts were/are by FAR more music related.But this is the off topic forum, so what's your point?
Hmmmm....I don't know....it's not too obvious, is it?.

Yes it obvious - you’re trying to get back at me for posting those mug shots of you :laugh:

Bump

Just trying to eliminate the “bias”.

Point is Mac makes 95%+ of his posts in an effort to help people with music and recording. No Kerry crowing or Bush bashing. Just music.

You are right. This is THE Off Topic forum. I’ll go back to the Recording Discussion Forum now…

TG

Point is Mac makes 95%+ of his posts in an effort to help people with music and recording. No Kerry crowing or Bush bashing. Just music.
So my question is: what level of Kerry supporting & Bush bashing is acceptable to you? One post/day, post/week, post/month.

I mean you guys are really foolish & immature. If you don't like my posts, either don't come here or post on some other off-topic topic.

I think the point is (which has been made numerous times before…) is not the number of POSTS but the number of THREADS dealing with the SAME topic.

We basically just need a couple of politcal threads…

1 - Why Kerry is good
2 - Why Bush is good

Anything that fits one of the two above posts could be posted in the appropriate thread wihout filling up the forum with numerous threads about teh same thing.

People that want to find out the latest reasons/arguments/evidence/propoganda that Kerry is good can go to thread 1.
People that want to find out the latest reasons/arguments/evidence/propoganda that Bush is good can go to thread 2.

People that don’t care can easily avoid it all.

Maybe another 2 threads…
3 - why Kerry is bad
4 - Why Bush is bad

That oughta do it!

Rich

Oh, ma, think how long those thread would be. People might end up not reading them. :)

Quote (MidnightToker @ Oct. 01 2004,13:06)
I mean you guys are really foolish & immature. If you don't like my posts, either don't come here or post on some other off-topic topic.

I am not foolish nor immature enough to think I am going to come in and monopolize a section of a MUSIC web forum to further someones political agenda. I mean is it not foolish to think I could come in here and rant about how great person X is and how lousy person Y is and think I am "helping" someone?

OK. I'm done. Obviously I am too foolish and immature for the Anything Else forum.

See you fella's later. (In the Recording Discussion forum)

TG
Quote (TomS @ Oct. 03 2004,23:06)
Oh, ma, think how long those thread would be. People might end up not reading them. :)

Geez what a shame....

But seriously when you look at the number of threads started by Toker there are a lot that no one has replied to or there are just 1 or 2 replies (quite often by Cosmic Charlie.... start a thread then reply as your alter ego... kinda maybe says something in itself...).

That seems to suggest that either people are not interested or just couldn't be bothered reading every single thread about the same topic.
Put them all into 1 or 2 threads and it makes it a lot easier for evyerone and Toker would probably actually get a larger audience of people that are actually interested in the topic.

Rich
We basically just need a couple of politcal threads...

1 - Why Kerry is good
2 - Why Bush is good

Can't we have a third thread about lemon cheesecake? :(

Ali

EDIT: With perhaps just a wee drappie of Glenmorangie to wash it down? :(

EDIT: Fuck Diabetes! :laugh: