New Request

When Editing Tracks

Hi Flavio and All:

I’m in the studio and editing Tracks…

I have several tracks hi-lighted to loop, while editing just one single track on the timeline…
However, if I left-click on a track in the timeline I loose the high-lighted and the looped section…
If I change the Zoomed section I then have to back-track to select-and-re-select-and-hi-light the area to loop, again…

I’d like to have a way to shorten that process up…

If I’m doing something wrong in the editing process, I would like to know how other users use the loop feature for this step, in the Editing Process…

OR…
I’d like to suggest a way to improve and speed up this loop-and-edit process…

When a loop area on the timeline is hi-lighted, could the looped hi-lighted area be shaded so that the colour be altered to show that the looped area is different than any other area of a shaded part of the timeline and be sinkable to the user’s choice ????

When choosing a looped area of a track can that area be selected and numbered so it cannot be accidentally removed by a simple “Mouse-click”
or in any way to negate the looped selection ????
( It’s frustrating to listen at a looped selection and then have to re hi-light the looped selection after loosing the selection accidentally… and…

then to find that the new looped area is different than before… )

This suggestion could be expanded to include any number of future ideas that might crop up, somewhere down-the-road…

I’d like to be able to select in any selected sequence, a multiple number of looped areas of a timeline so they can be played in any sequence and to have the ability to “skin” the background shade of the looped area(s)…

I hope I have described the idea(s) and requests in some fashion that can be contemplated…

Bill…