New tune

Quote: (john doe's evil twin @ Jul. 04 2009, 5:56 PM)

Quote:

It's like Gilmour singing with the Alan Parsons Project.

i don't care what people say, i always liked 'eye in the sky.'

Yeah! Me too :agree:

Thanks fellers, yep APP was some great stuff!

Quote: (Yaz @ Jul. 06 2009, 9:48 AM)

Thanks fellers, yep APP was some great stuff!

Yep. Alan Parsons Project gets steady rotation 'round these here parts. I have a song floating around here someplace that has a Strat tone on it that has Parsons all over it. Since I gave my son my Korg Pandora I've had trouble finding that tone again. The solo tone in "Wouldn't Wanna Be Like You"... I love that tone...

D - Jonesin' to go home and mess with the POD some more...
Quote: (Diogesneez @ Jul. 06 2009, 12:02 PM)

D - Jonesin' to go home and mess with the POD some more...

Take the day off buddy! You have my permission and bonus pay to go with it! :D

I knew he was your favorite Yaz. Here I am still painting the house. (wife said 10 minutes for checking email) :disagree:

Paintin’? Ewww… Dat’s a dirty werd!!! But I have another word for you Poppa. VINYL

Vinyl siding, eaves and overhangs, trim covered in metal, metal roof and gutters… I’m DONE with that stuff…

No more paintin’ fer Diogesneez…

D

:laugh: Vinyl siding on a log cabin

If Poppa were living in a log cabin, he would be staining it. Not painting it. Ya’ DOOFUS!

If you were pointing your somewhat dull-witted barb in my direction, I WISH I lived in a log cabin… :agree:

D

who took that picture of my house? you guys are starting to creep me out. i need some extra protection, methinks.

Toldja I was “Diogeseneez - All Being, Ruler of Time, Space and Dimension”. I’s a watchin’ you…

D

now i gotta draw the shades. what a pain. i’d rather just let it all hang out (the laundry).

Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Jul. 06 2009, 2:05 PM)

I knew he was your favorite Yaz. Here I am still painting the house. (wife said 10 minutes for checking email) :disagree:

Poppa, take tomorrow off from painting, I got the day off from painting the house only cause it rained.

Painting vs. Vinyl siding, uh, see me in 20 years when yer seal plates and joists are rotted!
Quote:

Painting vs. Vinyl siding, uh, see me in 20 years when yer seal plates and joists are rotted!

Won't be here in twenty years Yazzer... Which is to say, "Not my problem mang!" :laugh:

Why would that be the case for whomever has this fine dwelling after I'm gone?

D

This is the third song Ive reviewed on here today, they all too good man… solid song dude. BV’s sound super cool. The reverb is awesome… The breakdown at 3.50 is nice.

much for me to learn methinks

al

Thanks for the listen Al!
I’ve been struggling with reverbs of late, they all sound like crap to me, so maybe it’s just me, LOL.

Dioge-sneezy, can you say condensation!

Quote:

Dioge-sneezy, can you say condensation!

Yup... only when I'm sober which is 100% of the time. The way this stuff is installed, I don't believe it will be a problem. I hope... but then like I said, I probably won't be in here much longer. The next sucker err... owner will have to worry about it.

D

Awesome tune and playing! I’m impressed!! :agree:

Thanks Gibson!