New tune

Jeff,

You’re too kind - many thanks.
You are the straw that broke the camel’s back - I’m testing various drum sounds for the next flood of songs (so the sound is consistent) and I’ve determined the current drum kit sound could be better - this is EXACTLY why this forum is so valuable.

I appreciate you listening! I’m going to check out your site - stay tuned!

Dan

Geez Dan I almost let your post slip by.
I’d buy that stuff. If you put out a CD I’d buy it. I was getting right off on the wild harmonics just shortly after the intro with the cutting guitar track I almost thought for a second it was a neck pup on a telecaster. Only gripe I have is the drum track. It’s too perfect and isn’t humanized enough but the structure is awesome though. Mixed very well but I lost some of that crazy harmonic frequency through the middle and picked it up again near the end. Was something competing with it?

EDIT bridge pup

Hey StuH,

I’ll have to listen for the harmonics you mentioned in the final mixdown - the drums are played live, just with triggers, but I’m going to use a different sounding drumkit patch I’ve created.

I listened to “The Warming” - great ambience and guitar sound - I really like is the bass line. Any other tunes?

Thanks for the feedback.

Dan

All concepts and only one posted…I have a drum package coming in, and some mastering plugs once these pieces of my studio are up and running I will complete The Warming.
Thanks for the nice words.

Hi Dan,
Great stuff! I listened to several of the songs from your web page. Really Nice.

What kit is your drummer using?

Hi Drumbumb (love the handle),

I am the drummer in the music - most kits are electric (I have a Roland TD7 drum module with a couple of pads). A few songs use a real kick and toms - hats and cymbals are mostly acoustic - when recording if I can’t quickly get a decent sound from my acoustic kit I switch over to electric. Thank you for listening.

Do you have a website with some of your stuff?

Dan

impressive…

cliff
:cool: