newbee

how do I

How do I post what I have recorded with N-track.
peace out
the inspektor
xxx

git yerself a website that allows for posting music (soundclick.com is a popular one here, but there are others) and send along the address. or just post the file to a standard file-sharing/file-storage site (like mediafire or adrive.com) and post that download info. then readers like me with no life will look it up, listen, and comment accordingly about how you are the second coming of hendrix/geddy lee/neal peart/herbie hancock/pavorotti, and yer on yer way to musical stardom, fame and fortune. just ask ange!

Or you can pay JDET $119.99 per song and he will see to it that you have a customized soundclick website with several pictures and any info you care to post on it. :laugh:

yeah, i could do that.

or if ur a dumb ass like me you could use myspace, I’m just about getting the hang of sounclick now but I reckon myspace is easier to use for a beginner.

Quote: (TomS @ Jul. 20 2009, 2:22 PM)

Or you can pay JDET $119.99 per song and he will see to it that you have a customized soundclick website with several pictures and any info you care to post on it.
:laugh:

Bidding war... I'll do it for $79.99 a song! Hell, sign up in the next 10 minutes and I will throw in a second one for $39.99! That's a savings of $40! Act now! Operators are standing by.

if you call ME in the next 10 minutes you’ll get my special innnnnernet offer: 49.99 for a song! you get top quality 128kbps mp3 conversion + picture resizing included! you can even keep 25% of download revenues! AMAZING!

but wait, there’s more!

act now, and the first 500 customers will also receive a second song absolutely FREE! that’s right, FREE! what are you waiting for? don’t be fooled by cheap imitations! CALL NOW!

(RIP, billy mays. RIJ (rot in jail) vince.)

I got one word for ya - FREE - but don’t call me now I’m busy.

and they said billy mays was dead. :laugh: :laugh: