next?

What are we gonna do now? Anyone game for a Beatles cover? Revolution? You could nail that one Bruffie!

All you need is Love?

Beatles? What are Beatles? You mean beetles? I puts pizon on beetles… so yeah… I cover beetles. With pizon…

You really oughta use spell check Poppa… :p

D

We could do a beatles/eagles thing and call ourselves the beagles!

Bruffie and the Brewed

who’s game for a 24-minute prog rock epic that shifts through 7 different meters and 4 different keys?

me niether.

4 sevens is 28 would need to be 28 minutes to hold true to the … yea me neither.

Well, if you decide to do it, I’ll provide the tuba solo this time.

The Beagles with their international hit

"Ticket to Ride on the Hotel California with a bunch of Desperado’s looking to start a Revolution"

Actually doing an opus with Rush and Abba in mind, we could gel the 2 genres together. Call ourselves
"Rubba"
or maybe
"Rubba Band"

(Now that Rush got mentioned, It’s 6:24 a.m. and I’m listening to “Red Barchetta” My all time favorite!)

:laugh: I think 'Rubba' might cause us a few issues.

The Beagles would be a smokin' name.
Don't know 'bout Rush and Abba, you could be getting into this territory

Black Sweden

Holy crap Bruffie, ROFLMAO

Smoke Mama . . . . Too funny!

:agree: Sounds great! momma mia!

Well all Smoke Momma needs is Pierce Brosnan singing lead vocal :laugh:

How about a live version?

Recorded on an Alesis HD24, cleaned up with Sony Sound Forge8, mixed with N-Tracks, and finished with O-zone 4.

Revolution

Quote: (Yaz @ Apr. 10 2009, 4:53 AM)

"Ticket to Ride on the Hotel California with a bunch of Desperado's looking to start a Revolution"

Actually doing an opus with Rush and Abba in mind, we could gel the 2 genres together. Call ourselves
"Rubba"
or maybe
"Rubba Band"

(Now that Rush got mentioned, It's 6:24 a.m. and I'm listening to "Red Barchetta" My all time favorite!)

"It's Another Tequila Good Day Sunshine"
Quote: (TomS @ Apr. 10 2009, 12:25 PM)

Quote: (Yaz @ Apr. 10 2009, 4:53 AM)

"Ticket to Ride on the Hotel California with a bunch of Desperado's looking to start a Revolution"

"Rubba"
or maybe
"Rubba Band"

(Now that Rush got mentioned, It's 6:24 a.m. and I'm listening to "Red Barchetta" My all time favorite!)

"It's Another Tequila Good Day Sunshine"

Why not squeeze Rush in there...

"It's Another Spirit of Tequila, Good Day Sunshine"

Rush Limbaugh is a big fat idiot! Why do we need another big fat idiot involved?

:p

No silly… Rush Limburger…

Tequilla and Limburger… LOL!

It might not kill you… but you’d smell dead.

D

Hmmmmmmm… looking down at my gut, and then looking at some of you guys, BIG FAT IDIOTS might be an appropriate band name. Not sure it would attract us many female fans though. Maybe THE LOVE CHUNKS. ???

TLC - The L O V E Chunks.
HAW!

:laugh: