No contest Winners? Or whinners..

Quote: (Leowilks @ Sep. 14 2008, 4:49 PM)

It is with considerable regret that I write this post. According to the rules of this contest, announcements of winners and the prizes they won was to be made within 2 weeks of the closing date of the contest. Since this time frame has come and gone and the winners and prizes they were to win was not announced, it's not fair and certainly not in the best interest of Fasoft or SoundClick.com whatsoever. Blunder or not it's also incredibly unfair to the contestants, their families and friends, including the sponsers.

Leo Wilks

Leo, Poppa had a lot on his plate and left it to me to distribute the prizes. There were no rules on how to do this when a couple of people "thrashed" the rest of us (pun intended). I wrote to those who thrashed the rest of us to see how they wanted to handle it. Then I got called out of town on the day before the end of the two weeks. I got back this (Tuesday) morning.

Let me apologize to anyone who has been adversly affected.

Anyway, since I have not heard anything from the folks I asked about this, I will post how we'll handle this on a new thread.

Thanks Tom - Glad you’re back.

Just wanted to add a thank you for doing the contest from an infrequent visitor/user of this great forum. It was great to listen to what everyone is doing.