Nooooooooo

:frowning:

I just can’t bare it any longer… :heart-break:

first Yaz, then Poppa,
…now Bruffie… where’s nixon? …Diogesneez!

you have got to be joking!

I never thought that it would be possible to get so upset over a forum but I am sat here with tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat.
:heart-break:

It’s just not fair, I know that this may sound really selfish, but I needed them, this place has been more than just a stepping stone in my career and them guys are like fathers to me, I need this place, with them in it…I can’t take it any more, please stop leaving.

What the hell?

Can’t be something as simple as Hugh Flanjass messing around.

C’mon guys, give us a clue.

Hi ange:

These guys are around…
I believe they are in front of the TuBe today, watching the Football games…
They are taken up by the Grid-Iron Hype…
:)
:p
:laugh:

I should be there, as well…
The New England Patriots are playing…
It’s the team I support just because I’m closer to them and Foxborough MA. than any other team…
I don’t know who they’re playing though…

Bill…

Well, we could go to other fora where they hang out, e.g., the Reaper forum, and ask…

Huh, guess I missed this whole exchange. But yeah, you can certainly find them over at the R board. I chat with D all the time and Pops certainly is around.

Well, ask them why they are former members all of a sudden. We feel sort of…bad…

Ange, I think that I’ve found another forum where I can get more help opinions for my mix’s and songs.
BUT I will never leave the nTrack forum totally.
And especially never leave with out saying good bye.
I think Bill is probably right, I don’t know how they could possibly leave without being very interested and concerned about your present situation.
Don’t worry.

Quote: (TomS @ Nov. 08 2009, 1:35 PM)

What the hell?

Can't be something as simple as Hugh Flanjass messing around.

C'mon guys, give us a clue.

Well, if it's because some young punk wandered into their sandbox to play with the Tonka trucks, then they have ego's as thick as a slab of fatback and tolerance as thin as a McDonalds burger patty. I suspect that they like the "Old World Order" which was about as musty as mildew. :whistle:
Quote: (Levi @ Nov. 08 2009, 1:53 PM)

Ange, I think that I've found another forum where I can get more help opinions for my mix's and songs. BUT I will never leave the nTrack forum totally. And especially never leave with out saying good bye. I think Bill is probably right, I don't know how they could possibly leave without being very interested and concerned about your present situation. Don't worry.

I'm glad your still here Levi
:)

They have definately all left (except for nixon: yey :D )but They are still there for me in other ways, I'm just gutted to see an era pass, I love this forum and i'll miss them being here, N-track will never be the same again and that makes me all sad 'n' mushy (I is a lady after all)

Hugh Flanjass...I wish you would not say things about people you have no understanding of, they are good men, who deserve respect.

Fair enough, Ange. I’m outta here. Last post pour moi. I command thee forum…return to the Shadey Rest where seldom is hear, a discouraging word, and the skies are not cloudy all day. ???

No fair.

These are/were the big guys who knew what they were talking about.

They helped wherever needed, remixed, played instruments, gave constructive criticism.

Please come back!
No offence meant to anyone, but its gonna be a whole lot duller round here without these guys.
:heart-break:

Well…I’m still here.

Yes, they are a group of individuals that provided help and support beyond anyone I’ve
met both on the internet and in person.

phoo, you’ve been hanging around here for about as long as I have, I think, perhaps longer. You musty old dude. I’m damn glad to have virtually met you. :agree:

Hey, Hugh - good luck on your tour. But get a hair cut. :laugh:

Quote: (phoo @ Nov. 08 2009, 4:26 PM)

Well....I'm still here.

You know as little as I do. :p
Quote:

Well....I'm still here.

Yep Phoo, and as far as I recall, you always have been. :)

But why did D and Bruffie leave?

Sort of reminds me of when Mac and his minions all marched off in a hissy fit, but I must confess, I'll miss Bruffie and D more.

MAC had minions?

…anyway Mac came back a time or two…
???

… something tells me we haven’t seen the last of these guys!

THEY"LL BE BACK! they all come back!
:p

They could be lurking right NOW!

keep shinin

jerm :cool:

Quote:

MAC had minions?

Yup, pickled minions; he keeps a huge jar of them beside his computer.

Which possibly explains why he's so grouchy so often! :p
Quote: (phoo @ Nov. 08 2009, 4:26 PM)

Well....I'm still here.

:love: and hence...so am I Mr phoo phoo :love:

Ange x