North Korea and Yahoo

"North Korea warns of nuke war"

Ok so this proves that James Bond and secret service agents don’t exist! What ever happened to good old fashioned spying and sabotage? I’ll tell ya. We spend so much time on what our next door neighbors are doing we forgot to check out what the rest of the world is doing!
Pitty the fools.

If they would just buy Motorola cell phones for their citizens - we could all get along.

:laugh: That is one poor economy!

For a minute there I thought you were talking about my yahoo fantasy baseball team- North Korean Nukes…

While we build fridges, stoves and cell phones, our enemies are building bombs. That 4 eyed pot bellied idiot/Hitler had a stoke, his mind is gone, he wants to be the first on his block to start a nuclear war and for what, status?! I say go ahead, we’ll nuke the whole region, turn into a nice big ash tray and at the same time
send a clear message. “While we make fridges, stoves and cell phone, we also make nukes, BIG ONES!!!” :)

PACO

I’d rather listen to Kim Jong speeches than play Fantasy Baseball - played it last year… agony I tell ya! - I was begging for the season to be done with!

Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Jun. 15 2009, 7:15 PM)

I'd rather listen to Kim Jong speeches than play Fantasy Baseball - played it last year... agony I tell ya! - I was begging for the season to be done with!

Maybe you could give fantisy football a tryout. My fantisy football teams QB is Ali Landry, Shania Twain at running back etc. ;)
Quote: (Paco572 @ Jun. 15 2009, 7:09 PM)

I say go ahead, we'll nuke the whole region, turn into a nice big ash tray and at the same time
send a clear message.

Thats the problem Paco, we would be wastin the good people he has inslaved in the barren regions of proverty. Maybe some of the girls gone wild could help! :D

‘What we need are safe nuclear weapons’

former Surgeeon General – Jocelyn Elders

Wars Hell.

PACO