ntrack 4.0.4

mixdown fails

Hi everyone,

I’m new to this forum so forgive me if this has been asked before.

I have recently upgraded to 4.0.4 and could not mixdown any tracks. I have had to revert back to 4.0.0. and all seems ok now. Is this a bug in the new version? or something i need to change on the new release.

Thanks for any feed back

Ian

Hi iand,
I didn´t have problems with mixdown on 4.04.
Maybe you could be a little more specific about the problem.

Hey Ian,

There were some posts about 4.04 mixdown issues a while back, so you’re definitely not the first. FYI there was a fix in build 1772 for one person’s mixdown problems (thread here), so if you haven’t tried build 1772 or later, it could be worth a shot. Otherwise, I’m not aware of any new mixdown control settings, so there’s a chance it could be another mixdown bug. If you think it’s a bug, and you feel like reporting it, the thread I linked to above has a good lesson about getting bugs fixed quickly, in case you’re not familiar with that process. The key is to give step-by-step instructions (w/screenshots, .sng file, etc., if necessary) on exactly how to reproduce the problem. If Flavio (N-track’s author) can’t reproduce it, it could take months to fix (if ever), while if he can reproduce it, you could see a fix by the next day.

HTH!

Tony

Thanks for the feedback guys,

I will give that link a shot

Thanks again

Just tried the new 1790 build and my problem seems fixed now.

:)