nTrack Caught Red Handed

Loading two strips

On load up, for a quick moment, this is what you see on a laptop.

This is what I see at Launch time
with the latest builds… for a split second…

I don’t know what it means, though… Could it be… it’s trying to tell me something… ????

Bill…

lol I don’t know about yours Bill but I think mine is saying "You Get Twice The Sound With nTrack V6?

This doesn’t clear up when the video refreshes? Looks exactly like the kinds of issues slow video refresh causes when the video card is a bit older and can’t quite keep up. I use to get these problems regularly in many apps when using some beta video drivers on Win2K. (there are tricks an app can do to make this better…one is to not have all these controls visible when the app first starts up)

I use to see that all the time on both the desktop and laptop screens at startup. It lasts for a few seconds and then poof, it’s normal. No biggie…

D

so, Pooh, are you saying you Don’t get the flashing? I didn’t think my video card was that old and I get the same thing.
Bax

Phoo I’ve got new gear. Reminds me of a flash movie and the image loads from r to l.
Ya I agree it’s no biggie to me especially since I don’t really use the strip anyway.
I’m just implying why try to sell a boat that looks like it has two hulls? :whistle:

Quote: (Levi @ Sep. 08 2008, 1:31 PM)

I'm just implying why try to sell a boat that looks like it has two hulls? :whistle:
Levi

I don't mean two hulls. I mean bows! Imagine trying to sell a boat that has two bows lol not gonna happen. The mixer strip loading that way doesn't look kosher for consumption.

But V6 is without a doubt the coolest nTrack yet!

Quote: (Levi @ Sep. 07 2008, 9:09 AM)

The latest build (2382) should fix the graphic glitches loading the program.

Flavio.
Quote: (Flavio Antonioli @ Sep. 12 2008, 3:13 AM)

Quote: (Levi @ Sep. 07 2008, 9:09 AM)

The latest build (2382) should fix the graphic glitches loading the program.

Flavio.

Good goin Flavio that's great!

Hi All:
I downloaded b2382 last evening and installed it this morning… It launches just fine on my P-111 1.2 mhz. ATI AIW 128 Pro Machine… This/That has been doing this on my setup for some time now… Maybe as far back as early versions of V5 and v5.1 and all… I never took any never-mind to the issue… However, I believe that now n-Track and it’s graphic performance seems “Cleaner” now… or… is it my imagination… ????

Bill…

:agree: That sounds great Bill. I don't use the strip unless working a beta or I probably wouldn't have said anything about it. But what the heck helping is helping. I wouldn't doubt your observation!

Work is treating me like a bad dog on a short leash so I can't work with it now. To tired at the end of the day. But I have some home time coming pretty soon and am looking forward to it. Last home time n had no memory for eq and compressor. Flavio is knocking them out!
:agree: Flavio,
Bld2385 Loads "rock solid", flawless! Great work!
Levi