NTrack Drum sets

Where are all the dfrum sets?

Hi.,

I’m on an early version 6. I’ve just seen the Youtube tutorial on N-Track Drums and the guy there has lots of drum kits available. I’ve only got 2 (one Acoustic and one Electro) so I’ve been to the link in the manual and failed to find any more to download. Where are all the other drum kits?

Hi. Have you looked in prg files > FAsoft > nT6 > vstplugs > nTDrums > library ?

In that library I’ve only got the 2 I knew about: FAcoustic Acoustic (Lt) and FElectronics Boss (DR220a). WHERE ARE THE REST?

My system is generally pretty erratic and I can’t seem to do some things y’all can, like 1) Using as “s” to splice 2) Copy/Pasting to the same point on a new track has stopped working 3) keeping time, as in this thread.

I’ve reinstalled N - no change. It can’t be anything to do with registration, can it? I’m fully registered, of course, but should I download my version again, dy’reckon?

Hi Gusto. I would offer to stick them in my Dropbox for you but we’re talking about 80mb! Have you contacted Flavio?

Quote: (Gusto Belly @ Dec. 14 2010, 5:54 AM)

Hi.,

I'm on an early version 6. I've just seen the Youtube tutorial on N-Track Drums and the guy there has lots of drum kits available. I've only got 2 (one Acoustic and one Electro) so I've been to the link in the manual and failed to find any more to download. Where are all the other drum kits?

You can download the extra banks from n-Track Drums bank

(when you click on the drum kit names the popup menu should display 'Factory Kits' with two kits and 'Download more drum kits...' that should open the page above)

Flavio.

Thanks Flavio (& Tony). Got them now.