Ok, the election's over

Deal with it.

Like the topic says: The election’s over.

Deal with the result. No point in posting here about how crap Bush is for the next four years.

How about if he invades Australia :laugh:

Why invade Australia…those guys are cool.

Unless someone from Al-Queda visited there once…

Then they’re in big trouble!:p

Quote (pastorbrian @ Nov. 04 2004,16:25)
Why invade Australia...those guys are cool.

I agree with you there Padre.

Hey Willy?!? Whats the job market like in Oz for an Industrial Maintenance Management type with a strong background in automation and process controls?

TG

PS Other skills include; Guitar hack, Recording bum etc.....

Hey,Willy. Just had a long talk with an old friend from Australia. He mentioned that some blokes there joke about Australia being the 51rst state. Any possibilty? :D :D

Absolutely. people were joking about it for as long as I remember until I moved to the states. Nowadays the joke doesn’t seem so funny. John Howards’ policy decisions trail George Bush’s by about 3 weeks these days. You don’t escape Bush by moving to Australia at the moment :)

Hey,Willy. Just had a long talk with an old friend from Australia. He mentioned that some blokes there joke about Australia being the 51rst state. Any possibilty? :D :D

Hey Gaz, long time no typee.

51st state? I thought we already were... :(

Hey Willy?!? Whats the job market like in Oz for an Industrial Maintenance Management type with a strong background in automation and process controls?

If you can run a Muller Martini Newsliner or Stitch and Trimmer then I might be able to tee something up for you!

Willy.