Old 3.X version of n-track?

where can I download it…

Hello there everyone. At my studio right now I currently own a digidesign 002R system, but at home I’d like to have n-track on this computer just for messing around with little ideas without having to take everything home with me. I’m a registered 3.X user and I’d like to just stick with that version for use at home but I recently re-formatted this comp, got some new stuff on it and I can’t find anywhere to download the older version. Any help? Thank-you so much!

bret

Here you go bret:

[URL=http://ntrack.com/old_download.shtm[/URL]

Arrgh. URL tag doesn’t want to work for me today. Sorry, you’ll need to cut and paste;

http://ntrack.com/old_download.shtm

Mark

OK, now I’m confused. The URL that I didn’t use a tag for displays correctly, but the one I did doesn’t… And when I edit the message it’s all change.

Ahh, but it’s stripped out the leading underscores so the link doesn’st work.

Try this: www.fasoft.com/__old_download.shtm

I just went through the same situation.
I was able to get the n-track program from the website but now I have no usable effects and I have tried over and over to get El Flavio to send me the codes to unlock the effects but it has become obvious that he will never do that. Take the money and run, what a great idea!
I am seriousely not happy. If i loose my car keys should I be required to buy a new car?
Good luck…

I was able to get the n-track program from the website but now I have no usable effects and I have tried over and over to get El Flavio to send me the codes to unlock the effects but it has become obvious that he will never do that

In V3 the Compressor and EQ effects were purchased seperately and IIRC didn't require codes - you would have been sent a download link. Perhaps you still have the link in an email somewhere or the files are still lurking around somewhere?

Mark

thank-you so much mark!

Quote (Rhythmking @ Feb. 16 2005,08:52)
I just went through the same situation.
I was able to get the n-track program from the website but now I have no usable effects and I have tried over and over to get El Flavio to send me the codes to unlock the effects but it has become obvious that he will never do that. Take the money and run, what a great idea!
I am seriousely not happy. If i loose my car keys should I be required to buy a new car?
Good luck...

To my knowlege the only effect requiring registration is the Compressor Plug, which supports self registration.
All the rest of the effects are free. Along with any effects you may find on the web.
As a matter of fact, most of the Fx work in the unregistered version, so by that token, I'm not shure excatly why they don't work on you reg. version.
It almost sounds like there's something else goin' on.
Did you say you re-formatted your drive too? So much can go wrong with that I don't know were to begin.

Anyway, I know i say this all the time, as well as Flavio does in his emails, but.
Save the registration data, ntrack program, and plug reg. data all to a single disk, and gaurd it with you life!
Especially if your using the program as the soul source of your recording ideas.

Flavs, a buisy guy folks, I don't know how much money people thinks he make off this, but he probably needs a day job just to stayu afloat.
If you do the math, 1500 some reg, users. 65$ a pop. That's spread over years of buyers, not enough for me to live on, so.
He will get to you, and follow his instructions and you may never have to contact him again, unless you just want to mail him to say, keep up the good work!

keep trackin' folks

jerm

Just to back up what Mark has said - in v3 all the bundled effects were free and functional except for the compressor and the parametric EQ. These were not locked by reg codes but were sent as self-extracting executables from digibuy.com. You should have received a purchase order from digibuy.com, which you can forward to support@ntrack.com - I’m sure that Flavio will then give you access to the non-locked version/s.

To extend your car analogy; you wouldn’t expect to get your car written off in an accident and then just go back to the garage and say “give me another one” - they’d expect you to at least produce a receipt.

OK!
It took several e-mails and Flavio did send me self extracting / registering eq and compressor plugins via e-mail. Many thanks to Flavio!
I know he is a busy person as I am too.
I like this program and it has fit my needs for several years.
When I have cash for a new computer I will purchase the upgrade and he will have a few more $$$.
Thanks to all for the help.
PS. I never wreck my car unless I want to.
Over 4 years on a windows install, I think I set a new world record.:stuck_out_tongue: