Olympic Games

With all the hype…

With all the hype surrounding the winter olympic games, thought it would be great to come up with events for the "Redneck Winter Olympic Games"

My contribution event would be the 10 man Truck Sled Downhill Run.
1 1979 Ford F-150 Truck Hood turned upside down.
10 Rednecks with 1 each tall Budweiser on the hood.
1 extremely wooded mountain slope.
Object: Fastest time to the bottom of the mountain, most beer drank!
Dis-qualifications, losing a redneck before finish line, spilling a beer, hitting large oak tree, shooting at wildlife while on the course!

Any other ideas? :D

It’s not nice to make fun of white people.

That’s not pokin’ fun JP! That’s TRUE winter sports!

D

<!–QuoteBegin>

Dis-qualifications, losing a redneck before finish line, spilling a beer, hitting large oak tree, shooting at wildlife while on the course!

Nah, you only get disqualified if you loose more than 3 rednecks, spill beer on the floor (on each other or yourself is ok), and miss the wildlife you shoot at.

Bonus points for just nicking the tree though.

Winter Cow tippin’ , now that could be dangerous! :D

Makin’ fun of white folk, hmmm, I resemble that remark. :D

If the canucks qualify for that event… we’re in…

We got snow now on the East Coast… Does that help? :O :laugh: If we qualify. we want rocks and swamps as the obsticales… on the course… No Oak trees…

But… We only drink MooseHead… Over here… :p

Bill…

There are rednecks everywhere. I’d go so far as to say that most of us have more redneck in us than we’re willing to admit.

How about a special prize for someone that can spit and have it free before it hits the ground? I know that’s easy WAY up north, so there’d need to be a little more than just freezing spit…or taking a wiz…THAT would be interesting. What a (7th grade) thought! Yeah!! Frozen Wiz Distance. That’ll work.

Hey I like that idea phoo. Could in-corporate that into the downhill trucksled. While in motion extra points for any redneck that could write name in snow.

Gotta come up with one hand bra removal while driving truck on slippery ice drinking a Bud and trying to find radio station. Hmmm

Ice fishing will not be including in redneck winter games. Has been tried already but most rednecks were too tired to fish after cutting hole in ice big enough to get their bass boats in. :D

<!–QuoteBegin>

hole in ice big enough to get their bass boats in

TRUE Redneck == Bass boat worth more than all other worldly posessions combined. Including pick-up truck and house trailer. :D

D – got some Red in my neck too… Bama boy! Yee-haw…

Since I’m not a nice person, here’s my favorite:

Q-What was the last thing the redneck said before he died?

A-“Hold my beer and watch this!”

:D

Was anyone that won The Darwin Award not been a redneck, or does winning prove redneckedness?

Hmmm…pondering… :)

FYI: Rednecked: Pubic exposure of ones redneckedness - to be obviously and visibly redneck - Larry, The Cable Guy.

(yes, I am from the south…I can say this stuff with absolute authority)

Quote (phoo @ Feb. 03 2006,11:56)
FYI: Rednecked: Pubic exposure of ones redneckedness - to be obviously and visibly redneck - Larry, The Cable Guy.

Heh, heh, heh, heh…he said “pubic”. :D

“Hey Billy Ray - put 'nother Skynyrd album on and pass me 'nother Pabst. Woooooooo! #### yeah!!”

Pubic…yet more proof there is humor in dyslexia… :)

A man walks into a bra.

Hear about the dyslexic devil worshiper? Sold his soul to Santa.

I’m here trying to “Fathom” this out…

I haven’t been able to come to any conclusions… ???

Is the effect of the sun beat’in down on your neck that makes you a Redneck?

Or…

Is IT a Mental State of Being… and Attitude?

I’m a Bluenoser that’s lurking around this thread… :O What’s the term?? “Expound” on your theory…

I might be looking for an un-biased opinion on this if you’re around… Ali. or anyone else who’s outta the fold… ??? :laugh:

Rednecks not exclusivly from the south in the states. Met a NY redneck recently.

AaHh… So is IT a Blood Pressure thing? … causing the meat around the neck bones to turn red… Is IT a visible condition? :laugh:

Bill…

I’m a redneck at the moment - got some real bad sunburn at the BDO a week ago.

Willy.

Good for you… Willy… The sun is appearing higher in the sky every day up here… So… what I’m hearing you say is… I have a chance of becomming a Bluenose/Redneck? :O ??? :;):

I have a feeling is an 'TUDE’d… So, could there be a difference between a “Ford Redneck” and a “GM Redneck”? ???

Bill…

[EDIT]
What a great link you posted…