OOOps......wrong link

Near me

Hi
Nice job!!! The mix sounds pretty good to me. nice stereo image. My personal listening experience wants to hear the vocals a little clearer, maybe up a notch in the mix. Good job!

Quote (jeromee @ Feb. 07 2005,18:04)
Hi
Nice job!!!! The mix sounds pretty good to me. nice stereo image. My personal listening experience wants to hear the vocals a little clearer, maybe up a notch in the mix. Good job!

Thank you for the feedback. I think you might be right, I´ll try to make the vocals a little bit clearer,. Thank you again!!

Niiiice, I like the panning drums in the intro - Cool effect, I can’t agree with jeromee - (IMHO) The vocals sit nicely - It kind of goes with the effect - a little dreamlike and effuce - I think you nailed it.

.-=gp=-.

I agree with the dreamlike quality -if that’s what you are looking for you nailed it. Very “airy” vocal. Who is singing? sounds female, nice voice!

Hi, thanx. the vocal is performed by my friend Johanna, she is the bass player in the reggae band I am playing in, but I know she has a cool voice so I wrote the song with especially for her.

Thank you all for sharing your thoughts about this little piece of music.