Order carisoprodol oline

Oh BOY! Free SHIPPING! (and viri, spam, pop-ups, worms… just general d@$n cooties!) Why don’t you bots just go away? Where’s Arnie when you need 'im?

D

We need a “Spam” button…

At least Flavio deleted the original message.

Spammers hit the guest books at the phootoons hosted sites every few days. Blocking the posters or access from their IP addresses does nothing. I have to remove the posts and change the link to the guest books. When the links are changed it takes a few weeks for them to find the books again.

Anyway…spam is email…we need to find a better term for these “guest posters”.

I mean, if they really knew me they would know I don’t need something extra to make my woman the happiest woman in the world. On the other hand, if they really had that in mind they would just send money.

<!–QuoteBegin>

Anyway…spam is email…we need to find a better term for these “guest posters”.

How about A&&holes?

<!–QuoteBegin>
I mean, if they really knew me they would know I don’t need something extra to make my woman the happiest woman in the world. On the other hand, if they really had that in mind they would just send money.

LOL! I hear you phoo… :D

D
Quote (phoo @ Nov. 07 2006,18:07)
Anyway...spam is email...we need to find a better term for these "guest posters".

Just being curious I looked up "spam" on Wikipedia, and it seems we are OK to call that happens here "spam."

Wikipedia (one of my fave web places) on "Spam"

More importantly, how do we stop it? Perhaps we need to persuade Flavio to let a few more posters be Admins here. This was happening on another board I was active on - the owner made me and another guy Admins and as long as one of us was around the problem went away (sorta)

X