OT: Steer Away

who did it?

First I have to say that for all the music forums I’ve visited all you guys make the best music and recordings. I like so many of the recordings here I’m just amazed at the talent. So many forums have junk and what a bummer it is to wait on a download only to hear a cat nailed to a tree kinda sound!

There was a song posted here a while back that I really liked called Steer Away. I don’t know who did it but if someone does or He’s reading this…is there more???

KingFish

That’s my ole buddy Bill.

http://www.ntrack.com/cgi-bin…er+away

Mark

Thanks for the heads up Mark!

KingFish,
Glad you liked Steer Away. We have one more song we did as a v-band. It is about online collaboration. Here it is:
Smoke My Modem

Bill

Thankx Mark.

Bill I checked out your other song too. Great work. I love how you mixed & mastered these songs. They sound perfectly balanced. You should teach this! :D

Thanks for posting them and I look forward to hearing more.

KingFish

Yeah - this song rocks! Great vocals & mix.

Thanks guys!

Quote (KingFish @ Nov. 01 2005,00:14)
First I have to say that for all the music forums I've visited all you guys make the best music and recordings. I like so many of the recordings here I'm just amazed at the talent. So many forums have junk and what a bummer it is to wait on a download only to hear a cat nailed to a tree kinda sound!

There was a song posted here a while back that I really liked called Steer Away. I don't know who did it but if someone does or He's reading this....is there more???

KingFish

:D