OT: Would a bobby-pin be preferable.....

…for removing a massive chunk of ear cheese? I just know there’s one in my left ear aching to be extracted but I’ve left it alone to help prevent tinnitus…you know…from all of that massive amped up righteous riffing.

Anyway, some alternatives would include but are not limited to:

- toothpick
- matchstick
- Q-Tip
- screwdriver
- paper clip (stretched out)
- coffee stir

Please discuss openly at will. Your suggestions will be upheld in the highest regard with full confidentiality.

:peace: :whistle:

Ban this retard,

Oh! I get it now, this is what the little red tab at the upper right is for, it says, IGNORE!

Might I suggest a shot of lead? .45 Colt ACP would work nicely…

D

No no no - you need a Makita drill - set on 1 with a 3/8 inch wood bit - oh in reverse, of course… An old Milwaukee will do in a pinch.

Quote: (nixon1972 @ Jul. 08 2009, 4:46 PM)

I really love this retard and the excellent content he has flowered this forum with.

Oh pipe down and stop getting so excited. Take your meds and retire early. :peace: :whistle:

Get one of them dime fire crackers and force it in right up to the cheeze… Depending on how crusty it is, ya might have to use two…
Work on the wicks to try to set them off at the same time…
Make sure you wrap a towel around your head to keep from settin your hair on fire…
:laugh:
:p

However, we don’t wantta call you a towel-head… BUT…
if the shoe fits…
wear it…

Then get somebody to see if they can see daylight lookin in the opposite ear…
:)
:laugh:
???
hehehe…

Bill…

p.s.
OoHh Yea…
be careful…
We wouldn’t want to set any of that creative grey-matter on fire…

On the other hand…
WD-40 works pretty good for clearin head cheeze…
BUT…
it’s somewhat slow…

Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Jul. 08 2009, 5:14 PM)

No no no - you need a Makita drill -
set on 1 with a 3/8 inch wood bit - oh in reverse, of course.... An old Milwaukee will do in a pinch.

Wow...now there's an awesome idear! One slight problem though..I only have a Black & Decker drill and a masonary bit...that oughta work. though. In reverse of course. :peace: :whistle:

Oh ya just click IGNORE, always wondered how that might work, because I NEVER EVER HAD A USE FOR IT. He might as well be posting in space now. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!It kills all his posts…LOL!!!

PACO

Thank you Nixon1972
Perfect !!!
:agree:

Earwax in whales
Many species of whale have an annual buildup of earwax, adding one, two, or four layers (depending upon the species) each year. Similar to the incremental dating method of dendrochronology for trees, the number of layers can be counted to determine the age of the whale after its death.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ear_wax

And…

Quote: (nixon1972 @ Jul. 08 2009, 4:48 PM)

Oh! I get it now, this is what the little red tab at the upper right is for, it says, IGNORE!

You're cutting off your nose to spite your face. Plus, you'll miss out on all of the fun.

BTW....Ewwwwww....Nixon...you didn't really vote for Tricky Dick, did you? Say it ain't so. Did you know he was impeared? Or was it impeached? :peace:

It could/should have been impaled. :agree:

Well he was impaled in the very end lol RIP TD!