Our Buddy SpreaderCraig

Has some competition!

Another spreader! http://members.soundclick.com/speakermuzik

I see dead people… you see R’s and D’s ?

I think I’m… I’m… gonna hurl! ROWLF!

Yep. I hurled…

D

Uh…what?

speaker to spreader = r and d seein’ - Sorry Levi - not makin fun of ya - juat makin’ fun.

Fun is fun! :laugh:

Oh I see, it isn’t spreader, sorry. Well what can I say? Must have been the light or my glasses. Diffrent light in diffrent rooms with a lap’top. Because I swear it said ‘spreadermusic’ when I received it! what’ever. Sorry spreader, I’m glad he’s not coping your name. Nothing meant by this post. Sure wouldn’t be any musical competition for you. :agree:

Quote: (DEAD CERTAIN @ Feb. 23 2009, 6:00 PM)

I think I'm... I'm... gonna hurl! ROWLF!

Yep. I hurled...

D

zamater? you don't like "Stanky Legg freestyle"? :laugh:
Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Feb. 23 2009, 5:57 PM)

I see dead people.............. you see R's and D's ?

Ya usually lol

I’ve been letting this guys music play in the background, it’s pretty good stuff in a way.
It was a friend request, guess I’ll have to add him after all is said and done! There is definately something to be said about sound effects like creeking doors :laugh: :agree: huh! :cool:

Friends don’t let friends do hip-hop.

D

:laugh:

Levi, you should take one of his “beats” and put some of your guitarwork with it. Then get Craig to add bass and vocals. Yeah, I wanna hear that. :)

Quote: (kevinmyers @ Feb. 24 2009, 5:40 PM)

Levi, you should take one of his "beats" and put some of your guitarwork with it. Then get Craig to add bass and vocals. Yeah, I wanna hear that. :)

Thanks Kevin I'd like to hear it too but I'm like many around here.
So much to do so little time.
A bunch of songs to finish.
The drums for that 'Fallen Hero' song has been a bear.

Besides this guy doesn't care about what I'm doin.
So many want to buddy up with out checkin out anything.
I would at least see if I like their music or something about them before asking for friendship.
And then of course at the least saying 'hey man I like this or that'.
But no, it's more like here I am aren't I the coolest thing goin, be my friend.
They have these mass mailer programs that can do mega requests but I try to accept all of them.
:) here again we get in a hurry, had a string of friend requests and wanted to get the clickin over with.
I do like some of his stuff though.

Oh about Craig, when he gets nDrummer's samples out and starts jamin he'll probably come up with cool bass parts.
It's possible!

Actually that IS me.

Nah not really