Paco Proudly Presents!!!!

Hello and thanks you for opening this thread. I’m proud to announce the up coming release of my new virtual album “Revolution” by the George Stanley Band, (thats what I call myself)

For those who would like a small taste of this music head to this site and have a listen.

http://www.motagator.net/bands/972/info.php

I’m interested in hearing what you…all have to say about this one song. Opinions are welcome in all areas from context, to how it sounds. I really would like to hear what you think of it.

When I satisfied things are OK, I’ll post up the entire album for every bodies enjoyment. 12 songs total

I’m currently re-mastering my first album “Rivers of Hell” and it too will be posted when it’s done.

Here’s the link

http://www.motagator.net/bands/972/info.php
------------------------------------------------------>
------------------------------------------------------>
Some back ground information: I’m a one man band, never took music lessons in my life although someone did show me how to play “stay cats”, only thing automated is the drums. All tracks done with N-track and each track was played start to finish, no loops. I play bass on keyboards, play acoustic, and electric guitars, rhythm, leads, do my own vocals and harmony backups vocals and finally the production of the music including mastering. I really love doing this and is my hobby.

First Album-12 songs “Rivers of Hell” was recorded with N-Track at 16bit 48,000hz and was never mastered (In the process of doing it now). Due to hardware limits this was the highest possible recording I could do back then, which was several years ago.

Second Album- 12 songs “Revolution” was recorded with N-Track at 16bit 96,000hz and was just recently mastered. Due to hardware limits this was the highest possible recording I could then, which was last year.

My next album will be recorded at 24bit 96000hz and will be mastered as well. I’m looking forward to being able to record at this level, now that I have the hardware to produce at this level.
--------------------------------------------------->
--------------------------------------------------->

Many thanks to all for recent kind words, please enjoy,
PACO

Hi George,
This isn’t a genera that I would spend much time listening to but I do like the groove, did like the fact that you speek your mind and the laughing gas reference.
And that’s about it for me.
Like the tonal quality of the singers voice. Is that your singing?
The mix sounded fine to my ears, sounds like a cool project.
Good luck with that.
Hoping that you get a new tie soon
:laugh:
Levi

It’s PACO!!! Yes thats my voice. Forget the TIE, I need a new hat!!LOL!! Thank you for your comments…

PACO

Rocking song.
:agree: I like that the vocals aren’t buried. A full sounding mix, flawless as far as I can hear. Looking forward to hearing the rest of the album.
:)

Nice piece of work Paco - sounds very finished!

Just to let everybody know, mastering of the album “Revolution” is now complete. Took a few months to do it, that included learning to master. I’m happy with the outcome, I hope you will be too. I will have these songs, 11 of them upped (not including “Wild Wolly”, which is already upped), in a few days. I will be allowing free download, with option to purchase, (I really don’t care, I wasn’t in it for the money any hoot), if those wish to help out, but not required. You’ll be able to stream at 320bit or download the 320bit version free. Thanks to all for the wonderful comments. I’ve worked hard to make it the best I can given the equipment I have. Glad to see the opinions are good. Makes all difference to me. Even Kungfool (a good friend) liked one of my songs, and impressing him is like starting an avalanche with a broken whistle!!

PACO :laugh:

The full album is now uploaded at my site found here. Just goto songs (128kbit) to listen or copy the url to download the 320kbit version of the album found in the comments section.

http://www.motagator.net/comment…ent.tpl

or…

you can grab the full album at 320kbit here, just a little over 90 meg.

http://files.filefront.com/Revolut…fo.html

NJOY!! :D :D

PACO

sounds really good, (all your songs got great names) my favourites are ‘wild wooly’ and 'Not too blue’

great stuff. :agree:

Ange x

Thanks Ange. :D

Paco

Good stuff Paco.

Oil Kings :agree: Love the guitar work on this one!

After listening to all of them, Alpha Dog is my fave…I really dig the way you did the piano, guitar, and synth in the intro. I also like where you move a distorted guitar chording in the back ground of the verse amd bring upfront in the chorus, clean and picking single notes.

Great song.

Duff

Thanks Yaz and duffman for your nice comments. Both Alpha Dog and Oil kings are my Favs as well, I also liked making Crazy Bones and Wild Wooly. It’s turned out pretty well (both album), given the experience I have. I know my next stuff will be better, in terms of sound but I also I’m going to keep things more up beat with faster more rock’in type tunes, because I think I’m suited to do that. Both my albums really explored what I can and can’t do, and I feel a good place to Hone in my work will be geared towards Rock. At least the response I’ve got from friends and other forums such as this one indicate. I’m going through some tough times here, bad economy hitting hard, and I won’t be able to do much this year, maybe this summer I can at least start writing but right now everything is on hold till things calm down a little. Thanks again for the wonderful comments. Means a lot to me. :)

PACO

Quote:

I'm going through some tough times here, bad economy hitting hard, and I won't be able to do much this year, maybe this summer I can at least start writing but right now everything is on hold till things calm down a little.

Here's to better days ahead. :)