Paging Professor Spademan...

here is a potential deal…

http://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=71767

UJ

PS Info HERE.

Dang. Why? Why, my good friend, why did you post this? :laugh:

Doing my civic duty to “stimulate” the economy.

(and provide you with a plethora of guitar tones on the cheap)

UJ

Dang. All I can say is: dang. I just emptied the bank account of all of our discretionary spending for some holiday or other, I think it was for the kids for something. Kids. What do they know? They’re such children. (Bill Cosby’s joke…) :laugh:

Yeah… if I wasn’t in bad need of other more important goodies, I’d snap it up. Thought I’d post it here for you or maybe Duffman. Bound to be a bargain. Jason is a pretty good guy too so I believe he’ll do you right.

UJ

Today’s spending: car battery $55 new starter installed $263.00 - wife saying, “Don’t worry honey, I’ll still get ya the computer.” = priceless - adding a Pod upgrade to it - ain’t even gonna go there.

Eldest son’s got an iPhone, other sons have iPods. I want an iPad. Gonna get the wife an iRon so she doesn’t feel left out.

Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Jan. 04 2011, 12:52 PM)

Today's spending: car battery $55 new starter installed $263.00 - wife saying, "Don't worry honey, I'll still get ya the computer." = priceless - adding a Pod upgrade to it - ain't even gonna go there.

Ain't that a bummer. Since christmas eve I broke my iPod, the waste disposal in the kitchen broke, the back of the car got dinked (ahem), and my printer is broke.

I’m quite talented at replacing waste disposal units, having done several of them in our last three houses. Need a hand?

Quote: (TomS @ Jan. 04 2011, 1:55 PM)

I'm quite talented at replacing waste disposal units, having done several of them in our last three houses.
Need a hand?

that's a very kind offer Tom. :)

It failed at 5.30pm on christmas eve. Wouldn't have been a problem except the sink wouldn't drain at all. Anyway, a very quick trip the DIY place that was still open - found the exact same model - and 15 mins later all was sorted. Peace and goodwill restored to the home. :agree:

Do they fail often Tom? This is my first house with one fitted.

Well, we have a talent for destroying them, it would seem. I went for the massive unit this last time. 3 years and still good.

Just remember ANYTHING with a lower case ‘i’ preceding it, IS a waste disposal. So if you have money to WASTE, go ahead and give to it to Jobs and the Apple Nazis.

UJ

Go completely Green…

Ya have to get a Pig and a yard full of Chickens…
Nothing goes to waste…
100% recycled…

Bacon and Eggs…
:)

Is that model the latest version of that Modeler he has for sale ????

Bill…

Quote: (woxnerw @ Jan. 04 2011, 5:15 AM)

Is that model the latest version of that Modeler he has for sale ????

Bill..

Nope. The HD500 is the latest. The X3 is "last years model". It's a killer sounding unit though.

UJ

That guy is offering a good deal on that Pod…
I expect it’s in good condition, as well…
even though it’s been working in a stage environment…
I suspect he’s moving up to the newer version…

I opened the link to see that Line 6 offers a Rack-mount version called the XP3-Pro…
It isn’t cheep…
Some 700.00
BUT it has a nice look to it, for a Studio application…
Everything today costs 1000.00… :)
:laugh: by the time you set-it-up and
get it running…
I tried to see if I could find the Mic Preamp specs. ( Dynamic range and Noise floor, etc.) on the Pro version…
I couldn’t seem to find anything on them…
at least on the site I was looking at…

Bill…

Go completely Green..

Ya have to get a Pig and a yard full of Chickens..
Nothing goes to waste..
100% recycled..

Bacon and Eggs..

:agree: :agree: :agree:

but watch out for the meanie old Mr fox...

(or get some of them 'flesh eating pigs' that they got in the 'hanibal' films, they'll keep the fox away...
Quote: (ange @ Jan. 04 2011, 11:01 AM)

Go completely Green..

Ya have to get a Pig and a yard full of Chickens..
Nothing goes to waste..
100% recycled..

Bacon and Eggs..

:agree:

but watch out for the meanie old Mr fox...

(or get some of them 'flesh eating pigs' that they got in the 'hanibal' films, they'll keep the fox away...

Ours hen house is on stilts - foxes are siht with a ladder;-)