Paid but never receieved registration codes

I got a receipt stating I paid for n-track, but I never receieved an email with the codes. It’s been almost 24 hours now. I sent 3 messages to the support and no one has replied back, so now I am posting this in the forum. Anyone know what I can do?

Usually this means that your email server is treating the email the codes are in as junk mail. Mr. Antonioli never fails to respond. At least he hasn’t in 8 years or whatever it has been. :)

I bought the upgrade to 5 yesterday and have not gotten the codes either… but looked back to to my email from swreg and it states that it can take from 1 - 2 days to get them. I’ll just sit back and wait:)

(jeromee @ Jun. 19 2007,15:05)
I bought the upgrade to 5 yesterday and have not gotten the codes either... but looked back to to my email from swreg and it states that it can take from 1 - 2 days to get them. I'll just sit back and wait:)

Thanks Jeromme. Please respond back if or when you get the codes. I think they should be able to send you the codes immediately after your credit card is processed. I really don't see why you should have to wait 1-2 days.

I did paypal… maybe mine takes a little longer… oh well if I remember right it was like this when I bought V4. I sent an email to Flavio before I read my email and he didn’t respond yet either… maybe he is on holiday:) The codes will probably show up tonight EST…
I installed the demo on a new vista laptop and couldn’t believe how stable it was:) Ran it continous for 6 hours working on 12 songs and now the bah,bah,bah is ringing in my head.
J

I finally did get down to upgrading to v. 5 (had not been happy with v. 4, and waited for some of the errors I have seen there to be ironed out before I took the plunge) yesterday, I paid by Visa, and I received my registration codes this morning - that’s about 12 hours. This is nothing compared to the wait for stability… - Thanks, Flavio!!! :D

regards, Nils

P.S. I look forward to begin using n-Track properly again.

(Nils K @ Jun. 20 2007,00:47)
I finally did get down to upgrading to v. 5 (had not been happy with v. 4, and waited for some of the errors I have seen there to be ironed out before I took the plunge) yesterday, I paid by Visa, and I received my registration codes this morning - that's about 12 hours. This is nothing compared to the wait for stability... - Thanks, Flavio!!! :D

regards, Nils

P.S. I look forward to begin using n-Track properly again.

What the hell? Why haven't I gotten my codes yet? Why doesn't Flavio reply to my emails? I know there is no email filter because I receive copies of the emails I sent from FASoft. This is getting REALLY aggravating now.

Still waiting also…

You shouldn’t discount spam filtering so quickly. 99 times out of 100 that’s the issue.

Send a message from the bug reporting page. If you don’t get a response email telling you that the message has been recieved then something is blocking email from Flavio. That response is automated and is sent immediately back to you so you know the email got to Flavio and so you will know his responses aren’t being blocked.

(phoo @ Jun. 20 2007,08:57)
You shouldn't discount spam filtering so quickly. 99 times out of 100 that's the issue.

Send a message from the bug reporting page. If you don't get a response email telling you that the message has been recieved then something is blocking email from Flavio. That response is automated and is sent immediately back to you so you know the email got to Flavio and so you will know his responses aren't being blocked.

phoo - it has nothing to do with email filtering - I am getting acknowledgment of my emails sent via the bug reporting page. The problem is that Flavio is ignoring me for some reason. It's been nearly 2 days. He has my money, but I have no registration codes and I am getting pissed off.

update: got the codes finally. It was like pulling teeth, but I got them. I don’t have any email filters or spam filters so I don’t know what the issue was.

still waiting…

(jeromee @ Jun. 20 2007,10:18)
still waiting.....

jerome,
Are you still waiting? I finally got mine , I had to send like 4-5 request forms though. Ah, I got the codes though and it registered perfectfully and I just recorded a cover version of Cat Scratch Fever and it sounds beautiful in 24-bit glory!!!

yep… it will be two days in about two hours.

Got em… Thanks Flavio!!!

I always reply to registration related emails within a few hours (99% of the time less than 24).
The problem is almost always with email. Spam filters are not the only possible cause of problems. Often the email server rejects mails from certain servers. For instance lately aol.com rejects mails sent by H3G (a major european mobile phone company) mail servers.

Flavio.

Hello I’m the new guy on the block and I’m very happy to be here. I have a concern as well about receving my codes for product. It’s been 36 hours and I am waiting on them before I commit to loading my tracks.
Friguy

Gregory,

please send a support request (click on the Support link at www.ntrack.com) or an email to info@ntrack.com with the email used for the order and I’ll check if the order was received correctly and resend the email with the registration info. Check your spam folder to see if the email was accidentally filtered as spam.

Thanks,

Flavio.

Hi Everyone:

I’ve been here for several years…
I don’t remember that I’ve had to wait longer than an hour-or-so for new codes…

Sometimes I miss Board replies and they end up in my Junk Mail folder…
My server don’t like seeing mail from any address that contains
@ in the

“From Sender”…
Half of the Board replies end up in my junk folder as a result…

It could be another reason, but that’s what I think causes the issue…

Bill…