People r disapering....

News update…PA

People r disapering…
News update…PA

And no this is not a Orson Wells phony broadcast this is really scary shizzy.

First, that rage against the machina guy, poofed…whatever that means… then a local kid, goes missing for 2 weeks,
and now, a Center Valley DA, Ray Gricar? Pennsylvania is gettin’’ weird!
Must be a right wing left wing conspiracy…please. :p

Or is this happening on a world wide scale? That would really be scary! lol :D

Anyone ever watch the new Dawn of the Dead? or Resident Evil?
Really scary stuff, when you consider how close we are to simular scenarios playing out in an enviromental platform… ???

Man I think I’m just gettin’ old and paranoid. They be callin’ me an old coot before you know it! lol :;):

jerm :cool:

“It’s the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine” :D

I wonder if I could talk my boss into him taking a trip to Pennsylvania…

TG

That’s me in the corner …

:D

Happy smiling people holding hands…

My mind is racing, my hands tired, my heart ache.

Star 69!

Thow shalt not quote REM in my thread… :angry: …lol
I don’t mind the song Yaz was hummin’., but shinny happy people’s where I got to draw the line… :laugh:

keep shinin’ guys

jerm

Quote (Bubbagump @ April 19 2005,15:16)
Star 69!

Hahahahahahahaha.

Of all the REM songs, you quoted Star 69!!!

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I don't know why that's so funny!!!
Quote (Bubbagump @ April 19 2005,11:49)
Happy smiling people holding hands.....

Quote (Denis Leary @ April 19 2005, 23:59)
"I...don't go for this other thing now, with MTV being so big where you get a band that gets a hit video, and all of the sudden they think that they're like icons and they can tell us how to feel about environmental issues and how to vote and stuff. You know what I'm talking about? Like R.E.M. "Shiny Happy People" "Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey! Pull that bus over to the side of the pretentiousness turnpike, alright!? I want everybody off the bus. I want the shiny people over here, and the happy people over here, ok! I represent angry gun-toting meat-eating fucking people, alright!" Sit down and shut the fuck up."
:D :D :D :D

TG

This one goes out to the one I love.

Denis Leary Rocks!

Nothing they ever did was better than the Radio Free Europe single, however. On the jukebox at Joe’s Star Lounge. :)

My daughter actually wants us to do Shiny Happy People (no way!), I just grunt and ignore her the same way I do the wifey!

Gotta train 'em right Yaz! Keep it up! :D :D Buy the kid an old Scorpions T-Shirt.

TG

LOL, have to put a leash on daughter’s music taste from time to time, one day she wants to do Janis Joplin’s version of Me and Bobby McGee, next day Abba (she actually asked me to do Dancing Queen). Go Figure that one!

:D :D

BTW, is the pollen really bad your way? It is at all time high here since they started keeping weather records. AM CHOKING!:(

Oh man… last Saturday morning, I was outside looking down the street for my little boy, a big puff of wind blew in through the pine trees. All of a sudden, I couldn’t SEE down the street anymore. Just a big yellow-green cloud floating along. All my cars are yellow now… yep it is BAD!

Not bad enough to wanna move though! I LOVE The South!! :p :p

TG

True TG, where else can ya get 96 degrees temps with 60 percent relative humidity for free! Ever breathe hot water? LOL

Pollen update, took a crap this am and it was covered in pollen! :p

Yaz, Abba and Janis Joplin, I dunno, that seems pretty cool to me. What do you have against Joplin? ('Cause you sure can’t say anything bad about Abba…)

???